Bali Island place to visit: Wokhei (Baywalk Mall @ Light-Green Bay Pluit, Jakarta)

Exterior

Baywalk Mall tin last categorized equally a novel shopping mall inward North Djakarta which is located nearly the ocean together with non far from where I live. I dearest to choke to this form of shopping mall, because it's non super crowded together with the ambiance is nice. The concept is similar to i of the shopping malls inward Bali, which is also located nearly the sea, minus the dainty beach together with sea.

The disappointing things hither inward Djakarta are the color of the ocean (it's literally black, I don't know whether it's filled with fossil oil or other trashes) together with the smell, if you lot e'er gone to Muara Angke Harbor, you lot must accept known that the house is filled with infamous fish smell. Luckily, the scent was non besides rigid that day, together with don't worry because I guarantee you lot won't experience the infamous fish scent within the mall.

Well, I produce promise people choke to a greater extent than aware of the environment, non to litter particularly inward the sea. Better environs volition brand a improve alive for everyone, right?

Okay, plenty for the long introduction, together with so I was craving for Chinese nutrient that day, together with so I decided to swallow at Wokhei. 

Interior
Decoration
They accept indoor seating expanse together with outdoor seating area, I opted for the outdoor seating expanse for the sake of improve lighting together with swell scenery. It was non actually crowded that day, I regard solely 1-2 tables were occupied, but to a greater extent than people were coming afterwards I sat downward (I approximate I convey adept luck for the restaurant, lol!)

Let's deed on to the food!

Wokhei Fried Noodle (IDR 34k)
Wokhei Fried Noodle
Appearance wise, it mightiness facial expression similar normal fried noodle, but this i was actually delicious! The noodle was firm, chewy together with it's seasoned nicely. It mightiness non last the best fried noodle that I e'er had, but it was delicious together with nice.

Yang Chow Fried Rice (IDR 32k)
Yang Chow Fried Rice
The fried rice is basically consist of eggs, scallions, chicken together with pickles, the constituent is quite small, but it's filling plenty for me. I had high expectation for this menu, because I accept eaten this form of dishes inward other Chinese restaurants together with it was great, but this i was a fleck bland together with I barely could experience whatever gustatory modality from it. Thankfully, I ordered delicious Wokhei fried noodle, together with so I could mix it with the fried rice to brand this bill of fare to a greater extent than palatable.

Yang Chow Fried Rice

Prawn Dumpling (IDR 20k)
Prawn Dumpling
Prawn dumpling is the must-have bill of fare for me when I choke to Chinese restaurant (especially because it's nicely fried!) It was served amongst with mayonnaise sauce. It was crispy, warm together with tasted fifty-fifty improve with the mayonnaise sauce. I wished they grade to a greater extent than mayonnaise sauce though.

Prawn Dumpling

Pandan Steamed Bun (IDR 15k)
Pandan Steamed Bun
I actually dearest green, together with I dearest those pandan steamed buns because of its green-colored buns. The filling was made from pandan paste together with I dearest the pandan paste because it was non overly sweetness together with fragrant, the bun was also soft together with nice.

Pandan Steamed Bun Filling

Liang Teh (IDR 16k)
Liang Teh
Liang Cha or commonly called Liang Teh is a signature Chinese gulp which is made from herbal tea. Many people believe it volition aid to cool downward the trunk when it was overheated due to weather condition or sickness. This i is the must-have gulp for me if I choke to Chinese restaurant. Not solely because it gustatory modality swell together with refreshing, it's also adept for health. The i that they served hither was pretty decent, it was non overly sweetness together with refreshing.

Food
Overall, it was a dainty view to Wokhei equally it could satisfy my craving for Chinese food. The Chinese nutrient they served was pretty decent together with nice. The service was nice, friendly together with quick, they also had their staffs stand upwards past times on the outdoor area, together with so you lot won't accept whatever difficulties if you lot would similar to enquire for menu/bill. Well, I  also dearest the quote inward the motion-picture exhibit below, "Keep Calm together with Eat Chinese Food"!

Decoration

Wokhei
Baywalk Mall @ Green Bay Pluit, Jl. Pluit Karang Ayu, Jakarta, 14450
(021) 29629592 / (021) 29629593
Twitter | Instagram


Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Wokhei (Baywalk Mall @ Light-Green Bay Pluit, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions