Bali Island place to visit: What's Inward My Backpack

When packing for a trip, I strive to pack equally low-cal equally possible yesteryear carrying solely the bare essentials. It's yet a piece of employment inwards progress though equally I'm yet tweaking my packing listing alongside every trip I make.

The Backpack: Osprey Farpoint 40L


Recently bought to supercede my one-time NorthFace Box Shot 35L from Madam Sia (Pertama Complex) for a princely amount of RM 380. More spacious than my previous backpack, its carry-on compliant in addition to top-loading blueprint opened upwards a whole novel footing for me when it comes to ultralight backpacking.


The Daypacks


  • Lowepro Passport Sling: My primary daypack and I go it mainly to acquit my photographic tv set camera equipment around. If demand be, all I demand to practice is precisely push clitoris a zipper to larn to a greater extent than storage space. When non inwards use, I precisely collapse the handbag in addition to shop it inwards my backpack
  • Hypergear Dry Pack 10L: My option daypack, which I whip out from fourth dimension to time, specially when I know I'm going to larn wet. Collapsed into a neat curl when non inwards use


Backpack Management
To choke on everything organized, I bought packing organizers in addition to ziploc bags from Daiso for solely RM5 each (relatively cheap in addition to industrial plant great). Below is an instance of what I'd unremarkably acquit for a 1-2 week's trip.



Clothes (separated yesteryear packing organizer)
  • Shirts: five x shirts
  • Pants: 2 x trousers, two x brusque pants
  • Underwear: 5 x shorts
  • Thermals: 1 x jacket, 1 x gloves
  • Misc: 1 x privy towel, 1 x swimwear

Toiletries (all travel-sized in addition to stored inwards a ziploc bag)
  • 1 x shower gel, 1 x shampoo
  • 1 x toothbrush, 1 x toothpaste, 1 x dental floss
  • 1 x hairgel, 1 x comb, 1 x razor
  • 1 x deodorant
  • 1 x sunblock (for sunny days)

Accessories (stored inwards a ziploc bag)
  • 1 x move flashlight (Fenix E12, bought from a shop for RM70)
  • 1 x move adapter, two x USB cables
  • 1 x move pillow, 1 x slumber mask, 1 x earphones (for those long bus/train rides)

Photography Equipment (stored within daypack)
  • Sony a6000, alongside the next lenses: SEL18105G, SEL35F18 
  • SJCAM SJ4000 activity photographic tv set camera with monopod (for selfies), underwater instance & bobber (for underwater use) & breast strap (for POV shots)
  • Manfrotto PIXI tripod (for long exposures)
  • Extra batteries, SD card, battery charger, photographic tv set camera cleaning kit

Miscellaneous (stored inwards a ziploc bag)
  • 1 x raincoat, 1 x foldable umbrella (for rainy days)
  • 1 x krama (multiple use, tin hold upwards used equally either a towel/scarf/mask)
  • 1 x flip flops



Sumber https://gaeria84.blogspot.com

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: What's Inward My Backpack. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions