Bali Island place to visit: Hot Star (Baywalk Mall @ Light-Green Bay Pluit, Jakarta)

Decoration

Once inwards a year, Djakarta volition ever sense the effects of Eid al-Fitr Holiday. (if you lot know what I mean) Sometimes, I scream back it is dainty to pass vacation inwards Djakarta during Eid al-Fitr Holiday, because Djakarta is actually repose in addition to gratuitous from traffic jam during this time. However (and sadly), those effects are non applicable to shopping malls, most shopping malls inwards Djakarta volition last crowded in addition to packed alongside people who search for nutrient during this time. Because most traditional markets are closed during this fourth dimension in addition to most housemaids are going dorsum to their hometown, then you lot could await to meet many people who decided to swallow out at shopping malls during this time.

So, me in addition to my trouble solid unit of measurement decided to swallow out on that day, but most restaurants were fully packed alongside people in addition to nosotros decided to convey snacks every bit our dinner at Hot Star, which coincidentally was non actually crowded that day.

Interior
Decoration

The ornament is neat in addition to generally filed alongside bluish in addition to yellowish colors, the eating theatre itself is non actually big, I reckon they tin adapt unopen to 15-20 people. Similar to other snack stalls, you lot convey to identify your social club at the cashier in addition to hold back for your pose out to last called past times the staffs which signalized that your snacks are ready. Oh, in addition to they don't render service to cutting your large fried chicken, then you'd improve relish the large fried chicken every bit it is.

Let's utter virtually the snacks!

Original Large Fried Chicken (IDR 38k)
Original Large Fried Chicken

Well said, the fried chicken was actually huge, the 1 I ordered came alongside master copy flavor in addition to I opted for mild degree spiciness. The seasoning was quite potent in addition to similar similar other Taiwan street snack stalls inwards Jakarta. The affair I dear was, the seasoning was bold in addition to it was great, I dear bolder seasoning every bit it did cracking chore inwards spoiling my gustation buds. But, I was actually shocked when I establish out at that spot was tons of dark-colored chicken os hiding within the flesh. (I prefer boneless fried chicken though)

Original Large Fried Chicken 

BBQ Large Fried Chicken (IDR 40k)
BBQ Large Fried Chicken

This 1 came alongside BBQ flavor, it was topped alongside BBQ sauce in addition to sprinkles of sesame seeds, it tasted pretty decent for me. I'm non then into the BBQ sauce, it was also sugariness for my liking.

BBQ Large Fried Chicken

Sour Plum Large Fried Chicken (IDR 40k)
Sour Plum Large Fried Chicken

This 1 came alongside sour plum flavor in addition to mild degree spiciness, it was delicious in addition to tasted a fleck sour. I establish this 1 was delicious at starting fourth dimension bite, but I got overwhelmed afterward I ate it for a while, because the seasoning was super potent in addition to the size was huge, I bet it volition last a wise alternative if 1 large fried chicken is shared for 2 people.

Cute Beckoning Cat

Look at those cute in addition to fatty beckoning cat, I convey 1 alongside exact kind in addition to size every bit they had inwards the moving-picture present above, but mine is white-colored cute in addition to fatty beckoning cat. If you lot convey establish some other cute beckoning cat, delight create permit me know in addition to I volition last rattling grateful if you lot create so. :D

Overall, it was a quite dainty view to Hot Star, their large fried chicken was indeed huge in addition to tasted pretty decent, although I prefer boneless fried chicken to last honest. Still, I justice they volition last a tough competition for other similar snack stalls because they render many selections of flavor for their large fried chicken in addition to I tin meet they are getting pop because they convey opened many novel branches inwards shopping malls inwards Indonesia. 

Hot Star
Baywalk Mall, Lantai 4, Jl. Pluit Karang Ayu, Pluit, Jakarta
(021) 29629633

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sun: 10.00 - 22.00

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Hot Star (Baywalk Mall @ Light-Green Bay Pluit, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions