Bali Island place to visit: Gb Bistro & Dessert (Senayan City, Jakarta)

Exterior
I was walking inwards Senayan City Mall in addition to I flora this eating seat which straightly caught my eye. Judging from the blossom bouquets inwards front end of the restaurant, I consider it is a newly opened restaurant, in addition to afterwards on I flora that my estimate was right! (yay!)

GB Bistro & Dessert simply lately opened its novel outlet inwards Senayan City Mall. It is located inwards LG Floor in addition to it is tardily to uncovering the eating seat because of those brilliant hanging lite bulbs. I actually honey when it comes to trying novel nutrient inwards novel restaurant, in addition to hence I decided to laissez passer it a endeavor fifty-fifty though I simply finished my dinner in addition to I'm notwithstanding total at that time.


Interior

Interior

Interior
The interior is decorated amongst woods in addition to brick cloth in addition to they purpose chalkboard to display the menu. I honey the pattern in addition to the concept every bit they successfully made their eating seat looks vintage in addition to cozy. The eating seat provides 2 kinds of dining expanse which are smoking expanse in addition to non-smoking area, in addition to plainly I opt for the non-smoking expanse (I actually can't stand upwards cigarette smoke). It was non actually crowded at that twenty-four hours if I'm non mistaken, alone 4-5 tables are occupied in addition to the residuum is empty.

Selection of Gelato in addition to Sorbeto
I was literally drooling when I saw their choice of Gelato in addition to Sorbeto, It is in addition to hence colorful in addition to tempting! It is also bad I can't endeavor their Gelato in addition to Sorbeto at that fourth dimension because I've got a cold. (phew, I will definitely try it adjacent time!)

As I mentioned earlier, because I simply finished my dinner at that time, in addition to hence I decided to lodge alone i gulp because I estimate my tum can't afford to a greater extent than foods.

Green Tea Milkshake (IDR 45k)

The greenish tea milk tremble is served amongst a pocket-size wooden tray in addition to topped amongst a lot of whipped cream. The whipped cream in addition to the greenish tea milk tremble is actually a practiced match. I notwithstanding tin experience the greenish tea season in addition to I intend they conform the sweetness nicely. It is non overly sweetness but it is non bland every bit well. I don't know how to depict this, but I intend the combination is simply correct in addition to I guide keep to state that it is the best green tea milk tremble I've e'er had.

Overall, I enjoyed my view to GB Bistro & Dessert, but I produce intend they demand to ameliorate the service, every bit I demand to telephone telephone the waiter for to a greater extent than than i fourth dimension to larn served. (I fifty-fifty had to uncovering the tabular array yesteryear myself because no i is serving me, duh!). I estimate it is because the employee(s) are notwithstanding new, in addition to hence I estimate I tin empathize the situation. (I saw simply about waiter(s) squall for their director when they are serving the customer(s)

I volition definitely come upwards dorsum adjacent fourth dimension to endeavor the other foods in addition to also the Gelato in addition to Sorbeto!

GB Bistro & Dessert
Senayan City LG Floor L-18, Jl. Asia Afrika Lot 19, Senayan, 10270
+6221 7278 1245
Website Facebook | Twitter | Instagram


Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Gb Bistro & Dessert (Senayan City, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions