Bali Island place to visit: Hong Tang (Gandaria City, Jakarta)

Hong Tang

I am a sort of mortal who loves dessert to a greater extent than than primary course, in addition to thus a dessert identify similar Hong Tang is a must-visit-place for me. I convey been to Hong Tang in addition to thus many times in addition to I kicking the bucket on coming dorsum for to a greater extent than because I can't larn plenty of their delicious desserts. I'm glad to know that they convey opened in addition to thus many branches inwards diverse mall inwards Djakarta correct now, in addition to thus it's easier for me to larn to Hong Tang whenever I'm craving for their delicious desserts. That day, I went to Gandaria City in addition to I decided to convey desserts at Hong Tang equally I was craving for mutual frigidity in addition to sweetness desserts that day.

Desserts

I went to their outlet at Gandaria City, I consider it hasn't been long since they opened their outlet hither because I didn't run across their outlet when I went to Gandaria City around two months ago. The identify itself was packed amongst people (as expected), but thankfully I got a tabular array equally shortly equally I arrived. There's cypher actually special close the decoration, it was merely neatly decorated although it's non actually spacey.

Let's verbalise close their desserts!

Grass Jelly amongst Pudding + Mochi + Pearl (IDR 42k)
Grass Jelly amongst Pudding + Mochi + Pearl

The waiter asked me whether I would similar to convey this carte amongst H2O ice cream or not, but I opted non to add together whatsoever H2O ice cream equally I already had my pudding amongst H2O ice cream. (which yous volition run across soon) I freaking dear their pudding, it was in addition to thus soft, sweetness in addition to fragrant. The mochi and grass jelly tasted pretty decent, in addition to the pearl tasted okay for me. The alone disappointing affair was the mildly-cold dessert, I was expecting super mutual frigidity dessert though.

Grass Jelly amongst Pudding + Mochi + Pearl

Ice Pudding amongst Ice Cream (IDR 38k)
Ice Pudding amongst Ice Cream

The Ice Pudding came amongst matcha H2O ice cream in addition to 3-flavored pudding which are chocolate pudding, tiramisu pudding in addition to mango pudding along amongst shaved ice. (you tin select whether yous desire it to endure 1-flavored, 2-flavored or 3-flavored) The pudding was fragrant, non also sweetness in addition to delicious, but my favorite volition ever endure the chocolate one. I dear how the chocolate flavour was potent in addition to it went good amongst matcha H2O ice cream.

Ice Pudding amongst Ice Cream
Ice Pudding amongst Ice Cream

Matcha Milk Tea (IDR 22k)
Matcha Milk Tea

The Matcha Milk Tea tasted pretty decent, although I could barely gustation whatsoever matcha flavor from this drink, it's nevertheless a refreshing drinkable for a hot day. But, I would prefer if it's non also watery in addition to had stronger matcha flavor. (I ordinarily similar lite matcha flavor, but this 1 was lighter than what I expected)

Desserts

Overall, I am satisfied amongst desserts that are served past times Hong Tang, non to squall that the service was quick in addition to the desserts was refreshing in addition to delicious. I merely promise they would acquaint to practise to a greater extent than amazing desserts inwards the hereafter in addition to I would definitely come upwardly dorsum to Hong Tang specially when I'm craving for something mutual frigidity in addition to something sweet!

Hong Tang
Gandaria City, Lantai Upper Ground, Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Gandaria, Jakarta
(021) 29236770

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 10.00 - 22.00

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Hong Tang (Gandaria City, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions