Bali Island place to visit: Koultoura Java (Taman Ratu, Jakarta)

Interior

Drinking java mightiness instruct a habit for merely about people, I accept seen many people who honey java then much that they drinkable it everyday or mayhap twice a day. (or to a greater extent than than that) Coffee store could hold upward a perfect finish for all java lovers to hang out piece drinking their favorite coffee. Well, I'm non a hardcore java lover, but I produce honey the cozy as well as tranquillity ambiance of java store as well as that's why I honey to cash inward one's chips to java shop. Koultoura Coffee is 1 of the java shops that is located inward Jakarta, specifically inward Taman Ratu.

Coffee Cups 
Bakery as well as Pastry Display
Interior

The java store itself is quite big as well as spacey, I reckon they tin adapt 50-60 people as well as I honey how they decorate the java store with things that laissez passer off homey feeling. The lighting within the java store is brilliant as well as prissy equally they accept many windows equally you lot tin come across inward the pic above. I actually honey the ambiance of this java store as well as I experience similar I tin remain hither for hours!

Decoration
Decoration
It was packed with people at that time, but thankfully it wasn't noisy at all. I noticed merely about people were working on their laptop, merely about were studying for exams as well as merely about were chatting with friends. I honey how they keep a skillful distance betwixt 1 tabular array as well as merely about other to trim back the unwanted noise.

Let's instruct started with the food!

Green Tea Latte (IDR 33k)
Green Tea Latte
The dark-green tea latte I ordered came with deportment latte art. (you tin also asking specific latte fine art for your coffee) I felt guilty when I'm most to drinkable this dark-green tea latte, because I accept to ruin the uber cute deportment latte art. Nevertheless, the dark-green tea latte was delicious as well as nice, the dark-green tea flavour was quite potent as well as I prefer to drinkable the dark-green tea latte equally it is without whatsoever condiments.

Green Tea Latte
Green Tea Latte

Flat White (IDR 30k)
Flat White
Pardon for the unflattering foam on the picture, I accept been likewise busy taking pic of the cute dark-green tea latte, then I left the apartment white for quite long time. (sorry apartment white, I didn't loathe you!) The apartment white tasted pretty decent, it was warm as well as milky. I prefer sweetness java rather than bitter one, then I added quite a lot of saccharide as well as syrup to arrive to a greater extent than palatable.

Croque Madam (IDR 50k)
Croque Madam

The croque madam is a toast served with poached egg, grilled ham as well as topped with melted cheese. It was served amongst with crunchy spud wedges. The croque madam was delicious as well as nutritious, the melted cheese was generously given, the grilled ham was savory as well as the poached egg was good. (I wished runnier yolks were given though) The spud wedges was super duper delicious, it was crispy, salty as well as moreish. I don't know how to depict this, but I gauge those are the best spud wedges I ever had. I don't hear to accept this croque madam equally my breakfast everyday!

Croque Madam
Croque Madam

Smores Pie (IDR 35k)
Smores Pie
The smores pie is a chocolate pie topped with gooey toasted marshmallows. It was super delicious, the crust was crunchy as well as sweet, the cream within the pie was sweetness as well as prissy as well as the gooey toasted marshmallow was chewy as well as sweet. The combination was amazing as well as I am then inward honey with their smores pie!

Decoration

Overall, I actually enjoyed my view to Koultoura Coffee, smashing food, friendly service as well as  homey ambiance volition hold upward the reasons to come upward dorsum to this java shop. Even at that topographic point are many other java shops inward Jakarta, Koultoura Coffee definitely arrive to hold upward 1 of my favorite java shops inward town as well as I volition definitely come upward dorsum to drinkable java as well as swallow their delicious food.  I ever intend java store is a prissy identify to relax your hear afterwards a busy day, right?

Koultoura Coffee
Jalan Taman Ratu Indah Blok AA2 no 33, Jakarta, Indonesia
(021) 29520310

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sun: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Koultoura Java (Taman Ratu, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions