Bali Island place to visit: Mama Malaka (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta)

Exterior

Grand Republic of Indonesia Shopping Town is i of the largest malls inwards DKI Jakarta in addition to it's e'er packed amongst people particularly on weekends. Not a large fan of crowded restaurant, I searched for a calmer in addition to less crowded eatery that twenty-four hours in addition to my eyes went to the signage of this restaurant, Mama Malaka. Judging from the name, y'all tin tell that this eatery is specialized inwards serving peranakan cuisine. I receive got been craving for peranakan cuisine in addition to hence much in addition to I haven't flora decent eatery that served smashing peranakan cuisine inwards Jakarta, in addition to hence I decided to reach Mama Malaka a try!

Interior
Interior
Decoration

The eatery itself is quite large in addition to spacey, I consider they tin arrange upwardly to 100 people. The interior was elementary in addition to it gives off cozy in addition to homey ambiance. Thankfully, It was non actually crowded that day, in addition to hence I got seated equally before long equally I entered the restaurant. But unfortunately, I got a topographic point close the corner of the eatery where the lighting is non actually smashing in addition to I was striving to receive got a smashing nutrient pictures that day. Despite the bad lighting, I felt quite satisfied amongst my pictures in addition to I promise all of y'all volition honey it equally well!

Let's instruct started amongst the foods!

Peranakan Chicken Satay (IDR 39k)
Peranakan Chicken Satay

Peranakan Chicken Satay is basically chicken satay served amongst peanut sauce in addition to it was served along amongst pickles. Judging from the smell, I actually had high expectation for this menu, because the aroma was actually intriguing in addition to appetizing, in addition to (gosh!) it was super duper freaking delicious! The chicken was actually lovely, it was tender, flavorful in addition to grilled to perfection. I honey how they marinated the chicken earlier they grilled it in addition to the peanut sauce was but perfection, it went actually good amongst the chicken satay. Oh! in addition to I receive got to told y'all that the chicken satay was actually huge, (yes, it was huge!) in addition to hence it's actually worth the price!

Peranakan Chicken Satay

Char Kuay Teow (IDR 39k)
Char Kuay Teow

It's been actually difficult to uncovering decent Char Kuay Teow inwards Jakarta, I receive got tried a lot of Char Kuay Teow in dissimilar restaurants inwards Jakarta, but I exactly couldn't instruct a smashing i that suit my palate. But, this i is an exception, fifty-fifty though it's non 100% suited my palate, it was actually about what I've been searching for! The kway teow was topped amongst scallions, prawns, squids, tauge (bean sprouts) in addition to it was perfectly seasoned, it tasted slightly spicy, sweetness in addition to salty, the combination of flavor was exactly correct in addition to I honey how the kway teow was non besides soggy. The component was quite large equally well, in addition to hence educate your tummy!

Char Kuay Teow

Roti Tissue (IDR 29k)
Roti Tissue

Roti Tissue or Tissue Prata is normally called equally thinner version of Roti Canai, it was a unique in addition to intriguing dish, I believe close all tabular array ordered this Roti Tissue at that time. The breadstuff was super sparse in addition to it was crispy inwards a proficient way, it was a petty chip salty (I consider they used butter on the bread) in addition to sweetness because at that topographic point were sprinkles of carbohydrate on the endure on of the bread. The combination of sweetness in addition to saltiness was exactly perfect in addition to it was overnice to receive got this bill of fare equally snack. The component itself was (once again) huge, in addition to I actually honey the presentation of this dish!

Roti Tissue

Beverages
Ice Chin Chow (Left), Ice Tea (Right)

Ice Chin Chow (IDR 24k)
Ice Chin Chow is a gulp that contains shredded grass jelly, it had a perfect score of sweetness in addition to it was a refreshing gulp indeed.

Ice Tea (IDR 10k)
The Ice Tea they served was pretty decent in addition to refreshing.

Overall, I actually enjoyed my view to Mama Malaka, the nutrient they served was pretty delicious in addition to the component was large equally well, the identify was overnice in addition to the service was okay. The cost was pretty affordable in addition to it's worth every unmarried cent. So, did Mama Malaka succeed to fulfill my cravings for decent peranakan cuisine? I receive got to tell absolutely yes, the nutrient they served close met my expectation in addition to I wouldn't heed to receive got some other view to this restaurant, I'm glad that I decided to reach this eatery a try!

Mama Malaka
Grand Republic of Indonesia Mall, Lantai 3A, Sky Bridge, Jl. MH Thamrin, Thamrin, Jakarta
(021) 23581061

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sunday : 11.00 - 22.00

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Mama Malaka (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions