Bali Island place to visit: Locale 24 Diner & Bar (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Exterior

It has been raining all solar daytime long in addition to it was actually mutual depression temperature inward Djakarta that day. (which is pretty unusual!) Seriously, the weather condition has been actually foreign lately, although I personally prefer mutual depression temperature weather condition rather than hot one, but abrupt temperature changes actually brand me experience sick. Despite all of that, on that lazy in addition to mutual depression temperature afternoon, I decided to swallow at Locale 24 Diner & Bar which is located non actually far from where I live. The eating theatre itself was actually tardily to discovery thank you lot to its sparkling-green-bus appearance.

Exterior

Luckily, the pelting stopped for a acre in addition to I instantly rushed to accept a expert outside moving-picture demo earlier the pelting started pouring again!

Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior

The eating theatre itself is quite spacey in addition to it was decorated similar a bus, the decorations are to a greater extent than frequently than non dominated alongside greenish in addition to white color. I dearest the interior of this eating theatre because it is unique, classy in addition to neat. (I fifty-fifty noticed rusts on the bus, unique!) It was non actually crowded that day, in addition to I got the best dining location which is located close the window. (for a amend lighting!)

Let's larn started alongside their food!

Chicken Strips (IDR 32k)
Chicken Strips

For the appetizer, I ordered those crispy in addition to moreish chicken strips. It was overnice to know that they didn't role those infamous frozen chicken strips for this menu, because I abhor it when eating theatre opted to serve frozen chicken strips rather than homemade one. The i that they served hither was pretty decent, it was crispy, warm in addition to served along alongside chili sauce in addition to tartar sauce.

Chicken Strips

Waffle alongside Fried Chicken Sandwich (IDR 42k)
Waffle alongside Fried Chicken Sandwich

Honestly, it was my showtime fourth dimension trying waffle alongside fried chicken, because I ordinarily swallow waffle every bit a dessert. And I instantly savage inward dearest alongside their Waffle alongside Fried Chicken Sandwich! I never though fried chicken would endure a corking fit for waffle. The waffle was a flake hard, but it was crispy in addition to moreish. The fried chicken was nicely fried, it was savory in addition to seasoned nicely. Together, they produced sweetness in addition to savory sensation which is amazing, the sweetness came from the waffle matched actually good alongside the savory fried chicken!

Now, I won't heed trying to a greater extent than or less other savory things alongside waffle anymore!

Waffle alongside Fried Chicken Sandwich

Sin Cia Po Laksa (IDR 48k)
Sin Cia Po Laksa

Sin Cia Po Laksa is a combination of chicken, boiled eggs, shrimp, shrimp cakes, tofu in addition to udon. The gravy contains a lot of kokosnoot milk, it was creamy in addition to tangy. The filling was generously given in addition to tasted pretty decent, it was a perfect dish for rainy days indeed!

Sin Cia Po Laksa

Strawberry Peachtale (IDR 42k)
Strawberry Peachtale

I am in addition to hence inward dearest alongside the Strawberry Peachtale, it was a potable made from combination of strawberry in addition to shredded peaches inward i drink. It was quite sour but notwithstanding refreshing in addition to nice, in addition to I dearest how they opted to serve it alongside shredded peaches rather than sliced one, in addition to hence I could easily potable those shredded peaches guide from the straw. I possess got to tell that it was i of the best mocktails that I always had!

Food

Overall, I actually enjoyed my view to Locale 24 Diner & Bar, fifty-fifty though the service was mediocre, the cost was quite affordable considering it is located inward Pantai Indah Kapuk, in addition to their nutrient too managed to catch my attention, peculiarly the Waffle alongside Fried Chicken Sandwich!

Locale 24 Diner & Bar
Pantai Indah Kapuk,Rukan Garden House Blok B10 , Jakarta, Indonesia, 14450
(021) 29033162

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 24 Hours


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

*Since I couldn't discovery their eating theatre on the map, I've pose map for to a greater extent than or less other identify which is nearby the restaurant*

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Locale 24 Diner & Bar (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions