Bali Island place to visit: Social Household (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta)

Interior

It was a busy twenty-four hr menses at the piece of occupation as well as I decided to become out for a repast afterward I larn off work. Having heard almost this eatery from my friend before, I decided to convey an early on dinner at Social House that day. The eatery itself is a fleck difficult to discovery due to renovation that blocked the agency to larn to the restaurant, so yous convey to usage the elevator close Gramedia to make Social House. You volition last welcomed yesteryear Social House signpost as well as alley which volition Pb yous to the restaurant.

Interior

The eatery itself is huge as well as spacey, I consider they tin flaming adapt to a greater extent than than 100 people. The interior is decorated nicely alongside diverse variety of wooden things as well as bottles of beer. I went at that spot some 4 p.m. on weekday, as well as then it was non actually packed alongside customers that day. They convey split upwards dining expanse for primary course of report as well as desserts, as well as then yous volition last seated yesteryear the waiter according to types of nutrient that yous would similar to eat.

Let's deed on to the food!

Capricciosa Pizza (IDR 99k)
Capricciosa Pizza

The Capricciosa Pizza is a thin-crust pizza topped alongside tomatoes, mozzarella, ham, sausage, spicy pork salami (you tin flaming select whether yous desire pork salami or beef salami), carmine peppers, boiled eggs, basil as well as chili oil. The component subdivision was quite huge as well as I bet it is plenty for ii people. I didn't know if the boiled eggs were supposed to last hard-boiled or soft-boiled, but it was oozy as well as a lilliputian fleck soft, still, I didn't convey whatsoever complain regarding the semi soft-boiled eggs, because it was delicious!

The spicy pork salami as well as ham was generously given as well as tasted pretty decent. The basil as well as chili fossil oil also did a peachy chore inwards elevating the sense of savour of the pizza. One affair that I actually love from this pizza was the sausage, it was outstandingly delicious! It was sweet, salty, savory, aromatic as well as moreish. Overall, the pizza was super delicious as well as I wouldn't heed to convey it all yesteryear myself!

Boiled Egg
Sausage

Tapas Sampler (IDR 125k)
Tapas Sampler

This carte du jour is i of their Social Hour Sets which is available every Mon - Fri on three - 8 p.m. (excluding populace holiday). The Tapas Sampler consists of diverse social family tapas inwards tasting portions as well as a selection of beverage. It was a perfect selection for those would similar to attempt diverse variety of tapas inwards i plate.

The Tapas Sampler consists of:

Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken Quesadilla

The Chicken Quesadilla is basically a tortilla filled alongside cheese as well as chicken. The chicken was generously given as well as I love how the cheese flavor was actually strong, it was super delicious as well as I'm craving for this dish correct now!

Moroccan Meatballs
Moroccan Meatballs

The Morroccan Meatballs was beef meatballs topped alongside fresh love apple tree sauce as well as coriander. It tasted pretty decent, the meatballs was delicious as well as tender, but the love apple tree sauce was a fleck also sour for my liking.

Ngohiong
Ngo Hiong

Ngo Hiong is Shanghai-style edible bean curd as well as meat rolls, it was drenched inwards dearest sauce as well as (gosh!) it was super duper freaking delicious! The outer layer was crispy piece the inner layer was stuffed alongside meat. I didn't fifty-fifty know how to push clit this, but this snack was heavenly delicious!

Middle-Eastern Pastry
Middle-Eastern Pastry

The Middle-Eastern Pastry was filled alongside meat drenched inwards curry sauce, the curry flavor was rigid as well as it tasted pretty decent for me.

Fried Calamari
Fried Calamari

(To last honest, I idea those were deep-fried chicken wings at first!)

The fried calamari was crispy on the exterior as well as chewy on the inside. It was quite delicious, though it was a lilliputian fleck oily as well as lack of seasoning.

Peanut Butter Shake (IDR 45k)
Peanut Butter Shake

The Peanut Butter Shake is a imbibe made of peanut butter as well as topped alongside whipped cream. It was sweet, delicious, refreshing as well as  had a really nutty flavor. This i was definitely i of the best milkshakes that I always had!

Cotton Candy (IDR 45k)
Cotton Candy

The Cotton Candy is i of mocktails that are served yesteryear Social House. It tasted pretty decent for me, it was a lilliputian fleck sour but it was refreshing.

Homemade Grandma's Iced Lemon Tea (IDR 45k)
Homemade Grandma's Iced Lemon Tea

This i is definitely i of the best lemon tea that I always had, it was filled alongside lemon slices, mint leaves as well as topped alongside refreshing lemon sorbet. I love how it was non overly sour as well as had a perfect degree of sweetness as well as sourness.

Foods

Okay, I estimate I convey to utter a lilliputian fleck almost their piteous service, the ill-mannered waiter who was inwards accuse to serve me was actually rude. First, the waiter kept giggling without whatsoever cause(s) when I placed my order, as well as then I convey to repeat my gild several times because he didn't pay attending to what I said. Second, the Tapas Sampler was supposed to come upwards alongside a selection of beverage, but the waiter didn't permit me know almost it until nosotros asked whether nosotros volition last given a selection of potable or not. Third, the waiter kept wandering some my tabular array as well as attempted to clear the dishes fifty-fifty though there's even as well as then nutrient left on my plate. What a disappointment! I idea I would larn a proficient service from a peachy eatery such equally Social House, but thankfully, non all waiters were similar that, some of them were polite as well as nice.

Overall, I quite enjoyed my view to Social House, despite the piteous service, the foods as well as beverages was delicious (some were superb!) as well as the house was cozy, unique as well as great. I only promise they would amend the service yesteryear educating their waiters almost how to reach proficient service to customers.  (to larn inwards clear, not all waiters inwards Social House are ill-mannered, some of them were really dainty as well as polite, but some was actually rude)

Will I come upwards dorsum to Social House? the respond is possibly yes possibly no, I know they served peachy foods as well as furnish cozy dining ambiance, but I wouldn't desire to sense bad service for the instant time.

Social House
Grand Indonesia, East Mall. 1st Floor, Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia 10310
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 1 Jakarta, 10310
+6221 2358 1818

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun: 8:00 am - 1:00 am

Website | Facebook | Twitter

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Social Household (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions