Bali Island place to visit: Mad For Garlic (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta)

Exterior

(Who beloved garlic?)

Me! Me! Me! I truly really beloved garlic since I was little, I don't know why, but I truly beloved the odour together with the gustation of garlic. (even though the aftermath of eating garlic is quite discomforting, I even together with thence beloved it!) So equally a garlic-lover, I decided to swallow at Mad for Garlic that day, a eating theater that specialized inwards serving garlic-based Italian cuisine.

Even though they serve garlic-based Italian cuisine, Mad for Garlic was truly originated inwards Korea inwards 2001. They already receive got branches inwards Korea together with Singapore, together with the ane inwards Republic of Indonesia is located inwards Grand Republic of Indonesia Shopping Town, ane of the biggest malls inwards Jakarta, I bet you lot won't receive got whatever difficulties inwards finding this restaurant.

Interior
Interior
Interior

The interior is decorated similar medieval European rustic tavern, at that topographic point are garlic hanging hither together with there. (I bet draculas won't survive able to motion into this restaurant, lol!) The house was quite, cozy together with a lilliputian flake dark, the eating theater itself is spacey together with I reckon they tin accommodate to a greater extent than than 100 people. 

Interior
Interior
Interior

They receive got smoking expanse together with non-smoking area, I opted for the non-smoking expanse that day. It was non truly crowded that day, I bet because it's non fourth dimension to intermission the fast yet. The house was quite, the entirely affair I could listen was roughly Western songs that are played from the speakers.

Without farther ado, let's utter most their food!

Crispy Chicken Salad (IDR 60k)
Crispy Chicken Salad

The Crispy Chicken Salad is basically salad topped amongst chicken together with crispy fried wonton skin. Not a large fan of vegetables or salad, it tasted pretty okay for me. The entirely affair I questioned was where is the crispy chicken, because the skinless chicken fillet was definitely non crispy at all, together with they definitely write "crispy chicken together with oriental salad dressing" on the menu. I justice the 'crispy' give-and-take refers to fried wonton skin non the chicken.

Crispy Chicken Salad

Garlic Carbonara Pasta (IDR 95k)
Garlic Carbonara Pasta

The Garlic Carbonara Pasta is basically carbonara topped amongst bacon together with garlic cream sauce. The pasta was together with thence creamy together with the subdivision was unexpectedly huge. The bacon was savory together with delicious, though I couldn't experience whatever potent garlic flavor inwards this pasta, it was even together with thence delicious together with nice.

Arrabiata (IDR 80k)
Arrabiata

Arrabiata is pasta served amongst bacon slices together with crushed pepper inwards tomato plant sauce. The pasta was supposed to survive spicy, but I requested for mild spiciness for this card together with I constitute out that my determination was incorrect afterward on. Maybe because the chili sum was reduced, they purpose tomato plant instead, together with it resulted inwards super sour sauce. I'm non exaggerating, but the sourness was beyond my acceptable throttle together with it's overpowering the whole dishes. Nevertheless, it tasted pretty decent, I bet it would survive delicious if it was less sour.

Arrabiata

Chicken together with Spinach Cream Pasta (IDR 95k)
Chicken together with Spinach Cream Pasta

It's proficient to know that they were pretty generous inwards giving the chicken, I hateful aspect at the sum of chicken inwards the picture! (yay!) It tasted pretty delicious, cheesy together with creamy. (it was less creamy than Garlic Carbonara Pasta though) I beloved how they asked whether nosotros would similar to receive got it amongst grated cheese or non earlier they added the cheese to the pasta, together with thence no worry for those who don't similar cheese.

Mushroom Risotto (IDR 125k)
Mushroom Risotto

The Mushroom Risotto came amongst extra spicy option, it is basically a risotto cooked amongst spinach together with mushroom topped amongst super prissy grilled chicken leg. I'm non together with thence into the risotto, but I loved the grilled chicken leg, it was tender, savory together with well-seasoned.

Chicken & Pasta Combo (IDR 120k)
Chicken & Pasta Combo

The Chicken & Pasta Combo was super duper freaking delicious. The pasta tasted pretty decent together with the chicken was to snuff it for, it was seasoned nicely, tender, flavorful together with perfectly grilled. To brand it clear, this was my favorite card at Mad for Garlic, I won't heed to receive got this card ane time again every fourth dimension I become to Mad for Garlic!

Garlic Snowing Pizza (IDR 115k)
Garlic Snowing Pizza

(Pizza amongst garlic? yes please!)

When this card arrived at my table, I forthwith savage inwards beloved amongst this because of the appearance, I could consider tons of garlic equally the topping of the pizza. (not to cite the appealing garlic smell!) I beloved how the crust was sparse together with crispy, definitely my favorite form of pizza. The fried garlic was generously given, the prawn was huge together with juicy together with the pizza was together with thence creamy together with moreish. For those who truly beloved garlic, you lot definitely receive got to endeavor this Garlic Snowing Pizza! together with thence unique, together with thence garlicky, together with thence good!

Garlic Snowing Pizza

Iced Lemon Tea (IDR 20k)
Iced Lemon Tea

The Iced Lemon Tea they served hither tasted pretty decent together with refreshing. The carbohydrate syrup was served separately, together with thence you lot tin conform the sweetness degree according to your liking. As for me, I poured a lot of carbohydrate syrup because I beloved sweeter lemon tea!

Red Dawn Smoothie (IDR 35k)
Red Dawn Smoothie

This ane equally good tasted pretty decent together with refreshing, together with I beloved how it had balanced sweetness together with sourness level.

You may notice that I ordered to a greater extent than nutrient than I commonly do, it's because I came amongst a bunch of my friends to run across upwardly together with having a prissy conversation most life. (lol!) Some of them fifty-fifty teased me to characteristic their mitt on my blog, together with thence hither you lot become guys, I've featured your hand!

Overall, it was a prissy watch to Mad for Garlic, I felt similar I receive got fulfilled my craving for garlic that day. The service was friendly together with quick, the nutrient was prissy together with the ambiance was cozy. I wouldn't heed to receive got roughly other watch to Mad for Garlic, peculiarly for the Chicken & Pasta Combo!


Mad for Garlic
Grand Republic of Indonesia Shopping Town, West Mall - Ground Floor-20A
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 1 Jakarta, 10310
(021) 23581076

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sun: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm

Website | Facebook | Twitter

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:


Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Mad For Garlic (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions