Bali Island place to visit: Sumo Sushi (Menteng, Jakarta)

Interior

So, I bring been invited by Zomato to bring a modest gathering at Sumo Sushi Menteng that day. Honestly, I rarely larn to Menteng surface area as well as I never idea at that topographic point is a house called Menteng Central. Menteng Central is similar a modest plaza, at that topographic point are several restaurants as well as shop hither as well as 1 of them is a Japanese Restaurant that I'm going to review which is Sumo Sushi.  The eating theater is non actually difficult to find, it is located nigh the escalator on the Ground Floor.

Interior

The interior itself is generally filled alongside forest textile as well as other Japanese decorations. The eating theater itself is small, I watch they tin conform to a greater extent than or less 20-30 people. It was non actually crowded that day, I didn't encounter whatever customer(s) when I arrived, but later on awhile I could encounter some people dine inwards at the restaurant.

Without farther ado, let's utter nigh their food!

Kimuchi Ramen (IDR 59k)

Kimuchi Ramen

The Kimuchi Ramen is a mixture of Japanese as well as Korean food, at that topographic point are kimchi, shallots as well as slices of fish within the ramen. The sense of savor was.... weird, the broth was also watery, also sour, but a fighting bland, I don't know how to depict this, but it was weird. The noodle was theater plenty as well as the slices of fish were generously given, but unfortunately, it was non plenty to nurture the sense of savor of this dish.

Kimuchi Ramen

Chicken Katsu (IDR 60k)
Chicken Katsu

The Chicken Katsu was nicely fried as well as it tasted pretty decent, it was crispy, tender as well as moreish. Nothing much to tell nigh this menu, it was similar similar Chicken Katsu that is served yesteryear other restaurants. Nevertheless, fried nutrient merely can't larn wrong, right?

Chicken Katsu

Chicken Teriyaki (IDR 52k)
Chicken Teriyaki

The Chicken Teriyaki is a fried chicken drenched alongside teriyaki sauce. It tasted pretty decent for me, the teriyaki sauce was non overly sweetness as well as nice. However, the chicken was also mushy equally it was soaked inwards H2O for a long time, I expected crispier chicken though.

Chicken Teriyaki

Pasta Ebi Awuk (IDR 69k)
Pasta Ebi Awuk

I honestly don't know what is "Awuk", (if you lot do, delight allow me know) but this Pasta Ebi Awuk was quite delicious, the prawns was big as well as it was seasoned nicely, but I felt the seasoning was also lite as well as I justice I would similar it to a greater extent than if the seasoning was bolder.

Pasta Ebi Awuk

Premium Salmon Kremes (IDR 59.5k)
Premium Salmon Kremes

The Premium Salmon Kremes was filled alongside crunchy flakes as well as salmon as well as topped alongside grated cheese. I bring to tell this sushi tasted pretty delicious as well as nice. (especially because it was then crispy cheers to the crunchy flakes) They also served some other sushi that is filled alongside salted egg as well as raw salmon, it tasted pretty unique equally I never tasted sushi that is filled alongside salted egg.

Premium Salmon Kremes

Overall, my see to Sumo Sushi was okay, the nutrient they served was definitely non the best Japanese nutrient that I e'er had, but some of them was unique. The service was okay equally well, the waiter was friendly but they were deadening inwards serving as well as responding to client demands, specially when nosotros had to telephone telephone the waiter several times to larn our ocha refilled. I believe they withal bring a lot of fourth dimension to better as well as I create promise they volition hold the uniqueness of their food, but alongside upgraded taste!

Last but non least, cheers to Zomato for the generous invitation!

Sumo Sushi
Menteng Central, Lantai Ground, Jl. HOS Cokroaminoto, Menteng, Jakarta
(021) 3160359

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 21.30

Website | Facebook | Twitter

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Sumo Sushi (Menteng, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions