Bali Island place to visit: Hepitea Storey (Tanjung Duren, Jakarta)

Decoration

After having delightful dinner alongside my friends, nosotros decided to larn to Hepitea Story to swallow belatedly nighttime desserts. There is ever room for desserts right?

If y'all convey read my previous posts, I believe y'all already know that I am a huge fan of milk tea together with dessert. So, a dessert house similar Hepitea Story is a must-visit house for me. The house tin last easily flora because it is located inwards a strategic place, I believe y'all must convey seen the Hepitea Story sign if y'all ever overstep through Tanjung Duren Raya road.


Interior
The house is non really big, together with it has dining expanse inwards outset flooring together with minute floor. The physical care for to lodge foods together with beverages inwards Hepitea Story is similar alongside roughly other milk tea shop, y'all guide what y'all would similar to lodge at the cashier together with pay for it first. They also convey several additional toppings such every bit egg pudding, grass jelly, dark pearl, reddish bean, rainbow jelly, hantien jelly, kokosnoot lychee together with popping boba.

Call me unlucky, because I'm actually dying to endeavour their famous dessert inwards a pot which is called Black Pot together with Red Pot together with it was out of stock at that time. Thankfully they convey other delicious desserts together with addicting milk tea, let's verbalize nigh it now!

Triple Chocolate (IDR 29k)
Triple Chocolate
The triple chocolate is actually a perfect selection for a sweet-toothed somebody together with chocolate lover similar me. It consists of three layer of chocolate together with sponge cake. The cake is non overly sweetness together with the sweetness marker is only right, I bet I could complete 2-3 pieces of this cake past times myself!

Matcha Tiramisu (IDR 29k)
Matcha Tiramisu
I idea matcha tiramisu cake volition last a perfect selection for people who opt for not-so-sweet dessert but surprisingly, it is sweeter than triple chocolate cake. The light-green tea season is actually potent together with I believe they add together roughly white chocolate within the cake. 

Cherry Milk Tea alongside Egg Pudding (IDR 20k + IDR 4k)
Cherry Milk Tea alongside Egg Pudding
The cherry milk tea is a novel card that is offered past times Hepitea Story, then I decided to plough over it a shot. I dear how they brand the milk tea actually fragrant together with has a potent cherry flavor. I bet this is a expert selection for people who would similar to endeavour a novel together with unique milk tea.

Cacao Hazelnut Milk Tea + Egg Pudding (IDR 22k + IDR 4k)
Cacao Hazelnut Milk Tea alongside Egg Pudding
I actually dear chocolate together with then is this Cacao Hazelnut Milk Tea. I ever intend that a perfect fit for every sort of drinks is chocolate, because it tastes then freaking expert when y'all add together chocolate to your drink. The chocolate together with hazelnut is actually flavorful together with it tastes fifty-fifty meliorate alongside the egg pudding. 

Mango Yakult Tea alongside Grass Jelly (IDR xx + IDR 3k)
Mango Yakult Tea alongside Grass Jelly
The mango yakult tea tastes pretty decent for me, it is by together with large dominated alongside sour gustation together with it is a expert selection to residual the sweetness from the cake.

Overall, I enjoyed my view to Hepitea Story, fifty-fifty though I didn't larn the endangerment to endeavour their specialty desserts which are dark pot together with reddish pot. The desserts together with milk tea gustation pretty decent together with it is a squeamish house to hang out alongside friends.

Oh! they also has exceptional advertisement for student, only past times showing your educatee card, y'all volition larn 10% discount for your drink!

Hepitea Story
Jl. Tanjung Duren Raya No. 362, DKI Jakarta Barat, 11470
(021) 56967758
Facebook | TwitterInstagram


*Since I couldn't abide by their eating seat on the map, I've position map for roughly other house which is nearby the restaurant*
Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Hepitea Storey (Tanjung Duren, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions