Bali Island place to visit: Jill Inwards Marketbar (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta) - Closed

Exterior

(What's to consume when you lot don't experience similar eating?)

That's what I am thinking well-nigh that day, I don't know why, but I actually don't experience similar eating that day, I estimate it's caused past times the strange atmospheric condition inwards Djakarta lately, it tin last raining all 24-hour interval long today in addition to it tin last super humid on the adjacent day. So, I establish a eating theatre called Jill inwards Marketbar in addition to I looked at a segment called "A Little Bit Hungry" on their carte which consisted of diverse unique side dishes such equally truffle fries in addition to stuffed crispy spud peel which I volition hash out later. Feeling that it was a correct alternative to convey lite dinner amongst diverse unique side dishes, I decided to consume at Jill inwards Marketbar.

Interior
Interior
The eating theatre itself is quite large in addition to spacey, I reckon they tin conform 60-70 people. They convey smoking expanse which is located close the bar in addition to the non smoking expanse which is located close the cake display window. The concept of the eating theatre itself is bar, in addition to thus you lot would run across many bottles of alcoholic drinks on the display.

Let's larn started amongst the food!

German Potato Salad (IDR 15k)
German Potato Salad

(What... is.. that..?)

Those were words that came upward on my heed when this carte arrived on my table. German linguistic communication spud salad consists of sliced potato, pork bacon (you tin select whether you lot desire it to last served amongst turkey or pork) in addition to nuts. The presentation was quite unflattering in addition to untidy, but I changed my heed when I tasted it, it was SUPER DELICIOUS! (you actually shouldn't jurist a nutrient past times it looks, right?)

I'm non exaggerating, but it was actually delicious, I never idea German linguistic communication spud salad would last delicious similar this. The pork bacon was savory, fragrant in addition to generously given considering the cost is quite cheap. The spud was salted nicely in addition to it was drenched past times olive oil. The combination was merely perfect in addition to I'm craving of this German linguistic communication spud salad correct now! (sigh!)

German Potato Salad

Stuffed Crispy Potato Skin (IDR 30k)
Stuffed Crispy Potato Skin
Stuffed crispy spud peel consists of crispy spud skin, mashed spud in addition to turkey bacon (you tin select turkey or pork bacon) topped amongst melted cheese in addition to sour cream. It was super delicious, the spud peel was crispy, in addition to the mashed spud was actually soft. Even though I couldn't actually experience the turkey bacon because it's been overpowered past times the melted cheese in addition to sour cream, the spud itself was already overnice in addition to it was a perfect snack for spud lovers similar me!

Stuffed Crispy Potato Skin

Truffle Fries (IDR 35k)
Truffle Fries

(Another potato-based food? Yes, Please!!)

The truffle fries consists of french fries amongst grated parmesan cheese in addition to truffle infused mayonnaise. The french fries tasted similar commons french fries, but the truffle infused mayonnaise was delicious, fifty-fifty though it was a fleck oily, it tasted pretty decent.

Iced Lychee Tea (IDR 28k)
Iced Lychee Tea
The iced lychee tea was indeed a thirst-quencher! I dear how it was non overly sugariness in addition to had potent lychee taste. Oh, in addition to I dear how they served the lychees on a skewer!

Virgin Bellini (IDR 40k)
Virgin Bellini
Actually, I would similar to guild Blueberry Cheesetail but it was unavailable at that fourth dimension in addition to the waiter suggested me to sweat their Virgin Bellini. It consists of peach, peach syrup, orangish juice in addition to lemonade, in addition to the component was quite big, I didn't facial expression they would serve it inwards huge spectacles similar that. It tasted pretty decent, a fleck sour, tangy in addition to sugariness at the same time. I dear the combination in addition to it was a thirst-quencher indeed!

Overall, I enjoyed my lite dinner at Jill inwards Marketbar, the service was friendly in addition to quick, the nutrient was unexpectedly delicious despite its unflattering appearance in addition to the ambiance was nice. I would dear to consume their super delicious German linguistic communication spud salad i time to a greater extent than adjacent time!

Jill inwards Marketbar
Grand Republic of Indonesia Shopping Town, West Mall Lv. five Block ED2 No. 15
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 1, Thamrin, Jakarta
(021) 215 80408

Opening Hours:
Monday - Thu: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Friday - Sat: 10:00 am - 12:30 am
Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Jill Inwards Marketbar (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta) - Closed. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions