Bali Island place to visit: Shirokuma (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Shirokuma

Pantai Indah Kapuk tin live considered equally i of the pop dining spots inwards North Jakarta, at that topographic point are huge numbers of eating theatre there, together with I receive got to country the eating theatre turnover is quite high here, because I oftentimes come across novel restaurants opening their outlet hither piece other restaurants closing theirs. If the eating theatre doesn't receive got whatever competitive advantage(s), it powerfulness live difficult to survive. (yes, businesses nowadays are similar that, right?)

Shirokuma is a novel Japanese dessert cafe inwards Pantai Indah Kapuk. Shirokuma literally agency Polar Bear inwards Japanese, I gauge that explicate the logo of their cafe. They had their soft opening on June 28th together with ever since hence it was super crowded together with packed amongst people, I fifty-fifty had to expect for unopen to xxx minutes. (I came at that topographic point on weekdays, hence tin you lot imagine how would it live on weekend?)

I reckon they hype was caused past times their particular advertisement past times giving 50% discount for all desserts, together with costless Shaka Fries entirely past times next their instagram. The advertisement entirely valid until July 6th, hence you'd amend live hurry!

Exterior
Interior
The eating theatre itself is non real spacey, but they did a nifty project inwards utilizing the pocket-size spaces. They receive got smoking expanse together with non-smoking area. The smoking expanse is located on the forepart together with the non-smoking expanse is located on the back. It was super crowded that day, all tables were occupied together with nigh of the customers were teenagers.

Let's deed on to the food!

Tasting Plate (IDR 32k)
Tasting Plate
The tasting plate consists of shiratama balls (glutinous rice balls), ruby bean, matcha cake together with twist soft H2O ice cream. (you tin conduct whether you lot desire original, matcha, or twist soft H2O ice cream) The soft H2O ice cream melted kinda quick, but it was light, mutual frigidity together with delicious. The matcha cake was awesome, it was similar brownies infused amongst matcha. I dearest how it was non overly sugariness together with had a hint of matcha. The shiratama anko was evidently together with chewy, together with the ruby edible bean was super sweet. It was super delicious when you lot swallow all of them together!

Tasting Plate
Tasting Plate

Shiratama Parfait (IDR 35k)
Shiratama Parfait
The shiratama parfait consists of shiratama balls, corn flakes, ruby bean, mochi and matcha soft H2O ice cream. I dearest how all of the ingredients complement each other, the matcha was light, the ruby edible bean was sugariness together with the H2O ice cream was actually soft. (and melted speedily equally well!) The entirely disappointing matter was, I didn't uncovering whatever matcha jelly within the parfait, I believe they said it volition live accompanied amongst matcha jelly equally well. Too bad I didn't larn to seek their matcha jelly, but the shiratama parfait was nonetheless dainty though!

Shiratama Parfait

Shaka Fries amongst Shia Butter (IDR 23k)
Shaka Fries amongst Shia Butter
They receive got diverse selection of flavors to become amongst their Shaka Fries such equally chili salt, nori, barbeque, and shia butter. The fries was mediocre, it tasted similar buttered french fries, but it was a fleck also oily for me. Oh! together with I dearest the presentation of the Shaka Fries, it was served inwards cute pocket-size bucket.

Shaka Fries amongst Shia Butter

Kuro Japadog (IDR 43k)
Kuro Japadog
Kuro Japadog
I ever loved unique carte du jour together with hence is this black-colored hot dog! They receive got ii choices of sausage, you lot tin become amongst beef or pork, together with I went amongst pork one. The charcoal bun was nice, I dearest it because it was dissimilar than normal bun, it had a fleck of charcoal smell. (unique!) The sausage was huge, long together with it didn't receive got potent pork taste. The teriyaki sauces was a fleck overpowering the whole dishes, but it was delicious together with nice. It powerfulness non live the nigh delicious hot domestic dog that I receive got eaten, but it was unique!

Kuro Japadog

Matcha Soft Cream (IDR 15k)
Matcha Soft Cream
There are 2 versions of their matcha soft cream, you lot tin conduct whether you lot desire it to live served amongst cone or cup. Of course, I chose it to live served amongst cone. (I actually dearest H2O ice cream amongst cone!) The matcha soft H2O ice cream was lite together with soft together with I super dearest the cone! It was crunchy together with moreish, I wouldn't hear to swallow to a greater extent than cone!

Cute Beckoning Cat
Look at those cute beckoning truthful cat which I flora correct inwards forepart of the cashier! I gauge it actually does convey practiced luck for shirokuma, don't you lot remember so?

Overall, I enjoyed my watch to Shirokuma, the desserts together with nutrient was unique together with delicious together with the house was nice. If you lot prefer lite matcha dessert rather than potent matcha dessert, Shirokuma will live a perfect selection for you. The service was quite pathetic though, at that topographic point were many mistakes, such equally I didn't larn whatever matcha pudding on my shiratama parfait, the matcha soft cream was delivered twice to me. But it's okay though, because they are new, I gauge the staffs were non used to it. I believe they volition improve equally the fourth dimension passes by!

I volition definitely come upwards dorsum to Shirokuma whenever I'm craving for their lite matcha soft H2O ice cream!

Shirokuma
Ruko Crown Golf Blok H5N1 No.32 (Jalan Marina Indah), Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta, 14460
(021) 29237523
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:


*Since I couldn't uncovering their eating theatre on the map, I've lay map for some other house which is nearby the restaurant*
Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Shirokuma (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions