Bali Island place to visit: Sushi Mori (Central Commons Mall, Jakarta)

Exterior

I'm really fond of Japanese Food peculiarly when it comes to sushi, ramen and katsu. And on that joyful day, my friend decided to process me to dinner at Central Park Mall. I accept never tried nutrient from Sushi Mori earlier in addition to thus I suggested them to consume at Sushi Mori (I e'er dearest trying out novel nutrient inwards novel place!) The eatery is actually noticeable in addition to tardily to find.


Interior
Interior
The eatery itself is quite big, I reckon it tin adjust 50-60 people. It's non actually crowded at that time. The interior itself gives off Japanese experience every bit it is mostly decorated with Japanese things. But, I noticed a luxurious chandelier in addition to heard several western songs from the radio, in addition to then I justice the eatery concept is modern Japanese.

Without farther ado, let's verbalize close the food!

Tori Katsu Teriyaki (IDR 42k)
Tori Katsu Teriyaki
I'm a flake surprised when this bill of fare arrived inwards my tabular array because the component subdivision seems pretty small. (I idea it was served inwards huge component subdivision judging from the film inwards the menu). Nevertheless, the tori katsu was actually great, it was crispy in addition to the teriyaki sauce is nice. I also freaking dearest their salad in addition to mayonnaise sauce!

Sake Sashimi (IDR 57k)
Sake Sashimi
I'm non a large fan of raw food, but I dearest their Sake Sashimi. It consists of vi thick slices of salmon in addition to the salmon was in addition to then fresh in addition to juicy. I justice I'm starting to endure a fan of raw nutrient because of the Sake Sashimi!

Edamame (IDR 15k)
Edamame
They are pretty generous inwards giving a bowl total of edamame. The gustatory modality is pretty decent, it doesn't accept anything special, but it's okay though.

Volcano Roll (IDR 57k)
Volcano Roll
I e'er loved fried food, in addition to this volcano curl but made my day! I dearest how they opted to serve a lot of crunchy flakes with the sushi. The sushi is nicely fried with staff of life crumbs in addition to the filling consists of shrimp tempura, jellyfish, mayonnaise sauce in addition to crunchy flakes. 

Shime Sake Maki (IDR 33k)
Shime Sake Maki
The shime sake maki was pretty decent, the filling consists of smoked salmon. It was every bit good bland for my liking but thankfully I accept a lot of crunchy flakes from volcano roll, in addition to then I could purpose that to get upwards the taste of this menu!

Spicy Tuna Roll (IDR 35k)
Spicy Tuna Roll
The sushi filling consists of tuna, cucumber, seaweed in addition to moreish crunchy flakes (yay!) in addition to topped with Japanese flight fish roe (tobiko). Although I couldn't experience whatever spiciness at all inwards this bill of fare (I wonder why it is called spicy tuna roll?), I nonetheless dearest it!

Rock 'n' Roll (IDR 45k)
Rock n Roll
(Look at those scary shrimp tails!)

The sushi filling consists of egg (tamago), shrimp tempura and tobiko. It has a hot in addition to mutual depression temperature sensation when y'all seize with teeth the sushi, I presume the hot sensation was from newly fried shrimp tempura in addition to the mutual depression temperature sensation was from the tobiko. I dearest everything within the sushi except the shrimp tails. (I don't similar shrimp tails for roughly reasons)

Fujiyama Roll (IDR 65k)
Fujiyama Roll
The fujiyama roll is a perfect alternative for cheese lovers. The sushi filling consists of smoked salmon, chewy scallop in addition to cheese sauce topped with lovely shredded cheese. I accept never experienced sushi with cheese before, in addition to I freaking dearest sushi with cheese now!

Overall, it was a overnice catch to Sushi Mori, the house was clean, the service was quick, the staffs were friendly in addition to I e'er loved the ambiance of Japanese Restaurant!

Sushi Mori
Central Park, LG, No 115, Jl. Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 28, Slipi, 11470
(021) 56985255 / (021) 56985256

*Since I couldn't discovery their eatery on the map, I've pose map for roughly other house which is nearby the restaurant*
Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Sushi Mori (Central Commons Mall, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions