Bali Island place to visit: Djournal Java (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta)

Djournal Coffee

Djournal Coffee is a java store managed yesteryear Ismaya group, it has three branches which are located inwards Cilandak Town Square, Puri Indah Mall as well as Grand Indonesia. I went to the 1 at Grand Republic of Indonesia as well as I was quite surprised to discovery out that the java store was super packed amongst people. (I fifty-fifty saw simply about people were waiting because the house was total at that time) Nevertheless, I nonetheless decided to plough over this java store a try. Djournal Coffee is located on Ground Floor of Grand Republic of Indonesia Shopping Town as well as I reckon you lot won't receive got whatever difficulties inwards finding this java shop.

The interior was decorated nicely as well as it gives off cozy ambiance, the java store itself is quite large as well as they receive got outdoor as well as indoor area, I reckon they tin suit upward to 100 people.

Without farther ado, let's speak close their java as well as snack!

Hot Latte (IDR 26.4k)
Hot Latte

The Hot Latte came amongst measure foliage latte fine art as well as tasted pretty decent for me. As a fan of sweetness coffee, I believe I receive got added to a greater extent than than three packs of chocolate-brown saccharide as well as saccharide syrup to brand this java suitable to my liking. (lol!)

Djournal Coffee

Nutella Blast (IDR 40.9k)
Nutella Blast

The Nutella Blast was H2O ice blended drinkable made from nutella as well as topped amongst whipped cream, I dear how this drinkable was non overly sweet, but nonetheless had a rigid hint of nutella flavor. Well, who can't resist the temptation of nutella?

Gilroy Garlic Fries (IDR 27.3k)
Gilroy Garlic Fries

Gilroy Garlic Fries is french fries topped amongst minced garlic as well as parsley. As you lot in all likelihood know, I'm a huge fan of garlic as well as I super dear this Girloy Garlic Fries. The fries was crispy plenty as well as had a rigid garlic flavor. The minced garlic was generously given as well as it did a bully chore inwards elevating the sense of savour of whole dish. Any dish amongst garlic simply never larn wrong, right? (at to the lowest degree for me!)

Gilroy Garlic Fries

Bitter Sweet Love (IDR 31.8k)
Bitter Sweet Love

The Bitter Sweet Love is a cake made from chocolate cream as well as chocolate cookie. It tasted pretty delicious for me, it was non overly sweetness as well as had a rigid chocolate flavor. The crust was a petty combat hard as well as it was quite hard to cutting the cake because of the crust. Nevertheless, the crust was crispy plenty as well as I dear how the inner layer of the cake was soft as well as fully filled amongst chocolate.

Bitter Sweet Love

Overall, I enjoyed my view to Djournal Coffee, the java as well as nutrient they served hither tasted pretty decent, the service was quite friendly as well as they render a overnice as well as cozy house fifty-fifty though the ambiance was a petty combat crowded compared to simply about other java store considering it is located inwards 1 of the largest shopping malls inwards Jakarta. To live honest, I prefer quite java store rather than crowded one, because I ever mean value a java store is a house to discovery ease as well as peacefulness. I gauge I powerfulness live dorsum to receive got their nutella nail for takeaway!

Djournal Coffee
Grand Republic of Indonesia Mall, Lantai Ground, West Mall, Jl. MH Thamrin, Thamrin, Jakarta
(021) 23581835

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 24.00

Website | Facebook | TwitterInstagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Djournal Java (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions