Bali Island place to visit: Kimchi Grandma (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Exterior

(It's e'er dainty to receive got character fourth dimension alongside family, right?)

I was inwards accuse for theatre unit of measurement dinner that day, together with I contemplated a lot whether to consume at Chinese, Japanese or Korean restaurant. We unremarkably consume at Chinese eating theatre because my parents actually love Chinese cuisine, but I decided to receive got a opportunity past times introducing Korean cuisine to my parents, hence the theatre unit of measurement dinner for this fourth dimension is held at Kimchi Grandma!

Korean eating theatre has been extremely pop inwards Republic of Indonesia nowadays, in that place are hence many Korean restaurants inwards Jakarta, I bet it is ane of the effects of  K-drama together with K-pop fever. (Actually, I'm ane of the victims of those Korean craze) If yous ever seen K-drama before, yous must receive got seen foods that they were eating inwards the drama, together with yous must move curious nigh how volition it sense of savour together with hence get to await for Korean eating theatre to sense those foods. (to move honest, it was my argue for coming to Korean restaurant)

Interior
It was packed alongside people at that time, but luckily I got a tabular array equally shortly equally I arrived. Most of the customers were teenagers together with lovebirds. The eating theatre itself is quite big, it has outdoor together with indoor area, I reckon the eating theatre tin adapt 60-80 people. The ornament is hence Korean, equally yous tin encounter inwards the moving-picture demo above, in that place are daughter hanbok and man child hanbok hanging on the wall. Hanbok is traditional Korean wearing clothing together with I'm certain yous receive got seen it inwards many Korean dramas.

Banchan
As shortly equally nosotros arrived, they served banchan (Korean side dishes) for us to eat. Banchan is actually mutual inwards Korean restaurant, I suppose all Korean eating theatre receive got this food. The banchan was served inwards v minor plates together with consists of: (clockwise from upper left)
  • Hobak Muchim - seasoned pumpkin, it tasted pretty decent for me
  • Gamja Jorim - sweet potatoes cooked inwards soy sauce, I similar those potatoes, it was soft together with sweet
  • Eomuk Bbokkeum - spicy fishcake, it likewise tasted pretty decent for me
  • Kimchi - spicy pickled cabbage, it tasted pretty much the same alongside other kimchi that I receive got eaten inwards other Korean restaurants
  • Mashed Potato - I don't know what is the Korean hollo of this banchan, but the mashed tater was actually soft together with nice

Japchae (IDR 58k)
Japchae
Japchae literally is stir-fried Korean tater noodle together with served alongside Odeng (Korean fishcake) together with kimchi. Japchae is ane of the typical Korean foods that are good known past times many people. I noticed fishcakes, shredded egg, bulgogi and other vegetables within the Japchae. I am hence inwards love alongside their Japchae, the noodles was chewy together with trouble solid together with I love how they seasoned the meat. I chose mild spiciness for this dish, but I tin barely sense of savour whatever spiciness, even hence it was soundless super delicious together with great!

Bibimbap (IDR 68k)
Bibimbap
Bibimbap is ane of the signature Korean dishes, it is basically Korean mixed rice consisted of gim (seaweed), carrot, zucchini, julienne cucumber, beansprout, doraji (bell-flower root), mushrooms, beef bulgogi, shredded egg together with raw egg. The gochujang (chili sauce) was served on dissimilar plate, together with it tasted meliorate afterward yous mixed all of it alongside the gochujang. The sense of savour is pretty decent, it doesn't receive got anything exceptional but I love the shredded egg.

Tteokbokki (IDR 58k)
Tteokbokki
The tteokbokki was pretty decent, it was chewy together with spicy. The tteokbokki was nicely cooked together with perfectly seasoned, the seasoning was stiff equally typical of Korean foods.

Soe Bulgogi (IDR 95k)
Soe Bulgogi
The soe bulgogi was served on a sizzling hotplate together with I saw huge amounts of meat on the hotplate (yay!). I am a huge fan of meat together with I'm super happy when I tasted this soe bulgogi because it was super duper freaking delicious! The meat was tender together with flavorful, it was perfectly cooked together with perfectly seasoned. Not to cite they were pretty generous inwards giving huge amounts of meat!

Kimchi Jjigae (IDR 59k)
Kimchi Jjigae
The kimchi jjigae is basically Korean stew alongside kimchi. I noticed diced tofu, onion, meat together with other vegetables within the soup. It was warm together with non overly spicy, it is a perfect alternative to warm upward your torso inwards a mutual frigidity nighttime indeed.

Peach Tea (IDR 22k)
Peach Tea
The peach tea is basically a sugariness iced tea alongside peaches. It tasted pretty decent together with I e'er intend peach is a perfect agree for sugariness iced tea.

Fresh Energy (IDR 28.5k)
Fresh Energy
The fresh unloose energy is a mixture of strawberry, orange, milk, dear together with lychee. The combination was only perfect for me, it has sugariness together with sour sense of savour together with I love how they opt to serve it alongside cherry!

Guava Juice (IDR 24.5k)
Guava Juice
I love how they served existent guava juice rather than bottled one, I noticed several guava pulps within the drink, it tasted pretty decent together with refreshing.

Ice Lemon Tea (IDR 14k)
Ice Lemon Tea
The H2O ice lemon tea tasted pretty decent, it was non overly sour together with I love the fact that they used fresh lemon rather than artificial one.

Overall, I actually enjoyed my theatre unit of measurement dinner inwards Kimchi Grandma. My parents said the nutrient was bully together with delicious, together with I was hence happy hearing their reaction!

I volition definitely come upward dorsum to Kimchi Grandma for the super duper freaking delicious soe bulgogi!

Kimchi Grandma
Rukan Crown Golf, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta, 14470
(021) 29525752
Facebook | Twitter


*Since I couldn't honor their eating theatre on the map, I've seat map for only about other house which is nearby the restaurant*
Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Kimchi Grandma (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions