Bali Island place to visit: Carlo De Huts (Senayan City, Jakarta)

Carlo de Huts Exterior

So, I convey been searching for Western Restaurant lately because I'm craving for Western nutrient in addition to my friend recommends me to endeavour Carlo de Huts, in addition to then I decided to larn there. The eating theatre is located within Senayan City Mall in addition to judging from the interior, it does await similar a Western Restaurant, they convey outdoor in addition to indoor seating expanse in addition to I opt for indoor seating expanse because it was in addition to then hot that day. 


Interior
Decoration
The indoor seating expanse is non real big, but I reckon it tin suit 15-20 people. The indoor seating expanse is nicely decorated with brick wall, flowers, bottles in addition to by in addition to large dominated with forest colored things. It is also packed with customers during that time, but luckily I got a tabular array equally presently equally I arrived, in addition to then I don't convey to hold back to larn served!

Okay, let's deed on to the foods!

Baby Beef n Cheese (IDR 69k)

Baby Beef n Cheese

I convey been looking at this card since I arrived at that spot in addition to I ordered it because it looks pretty unique for me. Baby Beef n Cheese consists of pancake dressed with fried egg on the top, mozzarella cheese, sausage, bacon and mushroom which tastes pretty decent for me. It tastes improve when yous combine all of the dressing with the pancake. 

Baby Beef n Cheese Innards

BBQ Carl's Wing (IDR 44k)

BBQ Carl's Wing

I dear chicken wings in addition to that's the primary argue I ordered this menu. Even though this card arrived concluding in addition to it took some 20-30 minutes, I dear the appearance of BBQ Carl's Wing (luckily, I'm non actually hungry at that time, in addition to then I don't heed to hold back for quite a long time). They served the chicken wings amongst with french fries in addition to mayonnaise sauce. Inside the bowl in addition to beneath the chunks of chicken wings, they hand bunch of minor fried in addition to crispy potatoes. The chicken is drenched with BBQ sauce which tastes a chip bitter for me. But don't worry, dip the chicken inward the mayonnaise sauce in addition to (ta-da!) the bitterness volition disappear. Apparently, it is a skillful alternative to serve the chicken with mayonnaise sauce.

BBQ Carl's Wing


Winter Berries (IDR 31.5k)

Winter Berries
The Winter Berries is claimed equally ane of specialty drinks inward Carlo de Huts, in addition to I gotta acknowledge that the Winter Berries tastes actually good! It seems that they role existent berries to brand this, it is actually refreshing in addition to the sweetness in addition to sourness is only right!

Milk Tea (IDR 31k)

Milk Tea (Before)
Milk Tea (After)
The 2d potable is milk tea, it consists of scented tea, condensed milk in addition to jelly. As a huge fan of milk tea, I dear all of the combinations because the scented tea goes actually good with condensed milk equally it resulted inward fragrant in addition to sugariness drink. Also, the jelly makes it fifty-fifty better!

Overall, I enjoyed my catch to Carlo de Huts equally it tin satisfy my crave for Western food, but I practise intend that faster service in addition to friendlier service volition exit improve impression for the customer(s) right?

Carlo de Huts
Senayan City, LG Floor L45, Jl. Asia Afrika Lot.19, Senayan, 10270
(021) 72781653
Facebook | Twitter


Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Island place to visit: Carlo De Huts (Senayan City, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions