Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Watt Java (Senen, Jakarta)

Watt Coffee

Watt Coffee is 1 of the newest java shop(s) located at Senen area, Central Jakarta. As yous powerfulness already know, I ever beloved to become to java store fifty-fifty though I am non a java lover (yes, I am loving the ambiance of java store rather than the coffee, lol!). It was quite difficult for me to hit this house every bit I recollect that I bring never been to this expanse before. But thank yous to navigation system, these days nosotros could ever go to house that nosotros bring never been, right?

Watt Coffee
Exterior
Exterior
Exterior
Interior
Interior
Interior

The house is non actually big, I reckon they tin adapt upward to xl people inwards total. The ambiance within the java store was cozy every bit the ornament was generally dominated amongst nighttime colouring amongst industrial concept. Several books too java machine was displayed every bit ornament too I beloved everything within the java shop. I could fifty-fifty imagine myself sitting within this java store for to a greater extent than than five hour.

Let's larn started amongst their food!

Asian Strips (IDR 55k)
Asian Strips

Asian Strips consists of popcorn chicken drenched amongst spicy teriyaki sauce too served along amongst Irish Gaelic patato wedges. The chicken was crispy too corking spell the sauce was super spicy that I got overwhelmed past times it on my source bite. I bet it volition go amend if they tin musical note downward the spiciness. If yous beloved spicy food, hence this powerfulness go a perfect choice for you!

Asian Strips

Tofu Pancake amongst Shrimp Paste (IDR 45k)
Tofu Pancake amongst Shrimp Paste

Tofu Pancake amongst Shrimp Paste is deep fried tofu stuffed amongst diverse vegetables served along amongst sauce. The outer layer was sparse too crispy which was corking too the tofu was flavorful too soft. Overall, it tasted pretty delicious too I prefer to bring it without the sauce, because it was simply corking every bit it is!

Tofu Pancake amongst Shrimp Paste

Chicken Wings (IDR 55k)
Chicken Wings

The Chicken Wings consists of deep fried shrimp glue flavored chicken wings served along amongst Irish Gaelic patato wedges. The shrimp glue or "terasi" flavour was quite potent to the signal that it turned me downward every bit I don't actually similar the smell. Definitely non my favorite, but the Irish Gaelic patato wedges was pretty decent too nice. If yous beloved "terasi", I bet yous volition beloved these chicken wings!

Chicken Wings

Chicken Strips (IDR 50k)
Chicken Strips

Chicken Strips consists of deep fried long-shaped chicken fillet battered amongst staff of life crumbs too served along amongst Irish Gaelic patato wedges. The dish was pretty elementary too it tasted pretty delicious every bit well, the chicken meat was tender too flavorful!

Three Batter Platter (IDR 45k)
Three Batter Platter

Three Batter Platter consists of battered onion rings, sweetness Irish Gaelic patato too potato. All of them tasted pretty decent fifty-fifty though the Irish Gaelic patato too sweetness Irish Gaelic patato was a lilliputian chip lacking inwards crispness. The onion rings was non actually special, but it was okay.

Green Tea Latte (IDR 32k)
Green Tea Latte

As a non-coffee-lover, I opted for light-green tea latte which tasted pretty decent. The light-green tea flavour was mild too I beloved the lite light-green colouring of this latte. Though I bet I volition beloved it to a greater extent than if the light-green tea flavour was stronger.

Watt Coffee

Overall, I had a skillful fourth dimension at Watt Coffee, the nutrient too beverages tasted pretty decent, the service was skillful too the house is amazing! I produce intend that the cost was quite high for the snacks too side dishes considering they are located at this neighborhood. Nevertheless, the house was hence corking too cozy too that was the addition signal for Watt Coffee. Last but non least, thank yous for having me too I wishing best of luck for Watt Coffee!

Watt Coffee
Jl. Kwitang Raya No. 14, Senen, Jakarta
(021) 38902803

Opening Hours:
Monday - Thu : 08.00 - 20.00
Friday - Dominicus : 08.00 - 21.00

WebsiteFacebook | TwitterInstagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Watt Java (Senen, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions