Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Ohka (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Interior

(Thank God It's Friday!)

Let's celebrate because it is Friday! Today, I'm going to beak most i of the Japanese Ramen restaurants located at Pantai Indah Kapuk, Ohka. Yeah, I know I receive got been talking most many restaurants at Pantai Indah Kapuk recently, I but can't aid it because at that spot are many novel restaurants opening inwards this expanse together with it is actually reachable for me equally North Djakarta residents. The eating spot is non actually difficult to find, it is located nigh the famous Shirayuki.

Exterior
Exterior
Interior
Interior
Interior

The eating spot is quite big together with they receive got indoor seating expanse together with outdoor seating area, I catch they tin adapt upwards to 100 people inwards total. The ornament is similar typical Japanese restaurant, at that spot are diverse wooden things which give off Japanese ambiance. It was super crowded at that time, then nosotros had to receive got motion painting of interior after nosotros finished our belatedly lunch. Just to allow yous know, nosotros but had big dejeuner at but about other eating spot earlier nosotros went to Ohka, then nosotros were actually sum at that time. But, our tum ever receive got infinite for food! (lol!)

Let's larn started amongst their food!

Karaage Miso Ramen (S) (IDR 56k)
Karaage Miso Ramen

Karaage Miso Ramen consists of ramen, corn, difficult boiled egg together with miso broth, it is served along amongst 3 pieces of karaage (Japanese fried chicken). In club non to confuse you, the Karaage Miso Ramen is the i amongst blueish bowl, the other i were other bill of fare which yous volition honor out later. Overall, it tasted pretty decent, the broth was quite lite together with it had mild flavor. The karaage was delicious equally it had peachy season together with skillful degree of crispness.

Karaage  Miso Ramen

Karaage Spicy Miso Ramen (S) (IDR 56k)
Karaage Spicy Miso Ramen

The Karaage Spicy Miso Ramen consists of ramen, corn, difficult boiled egg together with spicy broth. Three pieces of karaage (Japanese fried chicken) is served along amongst the ramen. It tasted similar similar Karaage Miso Ramen, the alone departure is this i was spicier. Unfortunately, I barely could experience whatsoever season other than spicy season from the broth. Definitely non the best ramen that I receive got ever had, but the delicious karaage managed to cheer me up!

Karaage Miso Tsukemen (S) (IDR 56k)
Karaage Miso Tsukemen

Karaage Miso Tsukemen consists of ramen, corn, difficult boiled egg, 3 pieces of karaage and thick miso broth that was served separately. It tasted pretty delicious equally the thick miso broth did a peachy project inwards elevating the gustation of this ramen. I ever prefer thicker, bolder together with stronger broth for ramen. If alone the egg was soft boiled rather than difficult boiled, I believe I would dear this more.

Mini Mini Set (IDR 80k)
- Chicken Katsuni-don
- Niku Udon

Mini Mini Set

Mini Mini Set consists of Chicken Katsuni-don together with Niku Udon together with both of them tasted pretty decent for me. The Chicken Katsuni-don was quite good, the chicken katsu had a skillful degree of crispness together with nicely flavored together with the portion was quite generous equally well. The Niku Udon was pretty decent, though I felt that it was lack of stronger together with bolder flavor.

Chicken Katsuni-don
Niku Udon

Mochi Ice Cream (IDR 18k/each)
Mochi Ice Cream

As for the dessert, they receive got their signature Mochi Ice Cream which consists of 7 flavor:

  • Vanilla - the lite blueish i at the front
  • Matcha - the nighttime greenish one
  • Tiramisu - the lite chocolate-brown i at the front
  • Cookies & Cream - the white together with dark i beside the matcha
  • Strawberry - the pinkish one
  • Chocolate - the nighttime chocolate-brown one
  • Cheese Cake - the yellowish one

I receive got to nation that all of them were super delicious together with unique, it had soft layer of mochi on the exterior together with delicious H2O ice cream on the inside. If I had to guide my favorite mochi ice cream, I would guide Matcha and Cookies & Cream, the matcha flavor was super rigid together with it had prissy fragrance, the cookies & cream was sweet, crunchy together with delicious equally expected.

Mochi Ice Cream

Chicken Katsu Curry (IDR 68k)
Chicken Katsu Curry

Finally, a super delicious nutrient that awaken my gustation buds has come! Their Chicken Katsu Curry was flawless together with heavenly delicious, the curry season was quite rigid together with it was delicious. The chicken katsu was super delicious equally well, it was crispy, tender together with soft. The portion was pretty big equally well, I catch it is skillful to endure shared for ii people.

Food

Overall, I quite enjoyed my see to Ohka, the nutrient they served tasted pretty decent together with but about were pretty delicious (chicken katsu curry!), the service was okay together with the house was nice. As for the ramen, I would nation that I prefer other ramen restaurants that served stronger together with bolder broth for the ramen. But, delight endure informed that it is but my humble preference, yous mightiness receive got unlike sentiment amongst me. Nevertheless, I can't halt admiring their Chicken Katsu Curry!

Last but non least, thank yous for having me together with best of luck!

Ohka
Rukan Emerald, Jl. Raya Pantai Indah Kapuk, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
(021) 29031696

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 11.00 - 15.00 ; 17.00 - 22.00

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't honor their eating spot on the map, I've spot map for but about other house which is nearby the restaurant*

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Ohka (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions