Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Pipiltin Cocoa (Blok M, Jakarta)

Pipiltin

(Is it only me or fourth dimension flew past times thus fast recently?) 

Feb is going to destination existent shortly together with I realized that I haven't written many weblog posts this year. (sigh!) I convey been quite busy amongst operate of late thus it's quite difficult to convey whatever spare fourth dimension other than weekend, but don't worry because I volition sweat to write at to the lowest degree 1 postal service every week, thus continue reading !

As for today, I'm going to speak close 1 dessert house that is well-known for their chocolate, Pipiltin Cocoa. They currently convey 2 outlet(s), 1 is located inwards Senopati and 1 is located inwards Blok M which is their master copy outlet. I went to their master copy outlet because I would similar to sweat 1 of their particular bill of fare which you lot volition uncovering out soon. Apparently, in that location are several menus that are solely available at their master copy outlet. The house is quite difficult to find, but you lot only convey to follow the map that I convey provided at the destination of this postal service together with I'm certain you lot volition hold upwards in that location without whatever problem!

Interior
Interior
Interior
Decoration
Machine
Interior
Chocolate Truffle Display
Decoration

The house is quite big together with spacious enough, I watch they are able to adapt upwards to 100 people. The interior together with ornament is actually unique amongst industrial concept, I felt similar I was warped into a cave when I came to this place. They also convey open-kitchen concept on the outset floor, thus you lot tin involve run across them making the chocolates. It was super hot together with humid during my visit, thus I opted to sit down at the smoking expanse because surprisingly it was cooler than the not smoking area.

Let's larn started amongst their food!

Chocolate Soup (IDR 55k)
Chocolate Soup

Chocolate Soup is frozen ball-shaped chocolate served amongst hot melted chocolate. The right agency to swallow this 1 is, you lot convey to pour the hot melted chocolate to the frozen chocolate together with thus you lot only convey to allow the frozen ball-shaped chocolate starting to melt slowly. (choco-gasm!) The hot melted chocolate wasreally sugariness together with milky piece the frozen chocolate together with its innards was quite sour. Overall, it tasted pretty decent although I would honey it to a greater extent than if the frozen chocolate was sugariness rather than sour.

Chocolate Soup
Chocolate Soup
Chocolate Soup

Pizza Bun (IDR 50k)
Pizza Bun

Pizza Bun consists of 3 pieces mini burger amongst pizza equally the filling completed amongst mini sunny side up. It tasted pretty delicious equally it had potent pizza flavour amongst dissimilar presentation. The presentation was super cute equally good together with I personally honey the mini sunny side upwards which was surprisingly delicious! I watch it was made from quail egg which is my favorite!

Pizza Bun
Pizza Bun

Overall, I had a skillful dessert together with swell repast at Pipiltin Cocoa, the dessert tasted pretty skillful together with the repast tasted pretty delicious. The service was okay together with I personally honey the industrial concept they portrayed at this place. It's likewise bad that around menus were out of stock during my see thus I didn't larn to sweat their other menus. The presentation of their dishes is unique together with cute together with I'm looking forwards to their side past times side invention. Best of luck!

Pipiltin Cocoa
Jl. Barito 2 No. 5, Blok M, Jakarta
(021) 72800011

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 22.00

WebisteFacebook | Twitter | Instagram



Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Pipiltin Cocoa (Blok M, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions