Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Trafique Java (Blok M, Jakarta)

Trafique Coffee

Trafique Coffee is 1 of the well-known java store located inwards Blok chiliad area, the place of this java store is non actually far from Senayan City as well as Plaza Senayan. I accept seen a lot of people had their work organization coming together or number here. Well, it is natural considering the house is actually spacious, cozy as well as suitable for those who would similar to operate on their laptop or else. As you lot in all likelihood know, I am non a big fan of java but I dear to become to java store as well as and therefore is this one. The house is a piffling flake hidden, but it is pretty noticeable thank you lot to their signature yellowish door.

Yellow Door
Decoration
Interior
Decoration
Decoration
Coffee

The java store is quite big as well as spacious, I reckon they tin dismiss adapt to a greater extent than than 100 people inwards total. Everything within the java store is unique as well as it gives off cozy ambiance. Even the restroom is pretty unique equally well. (lol!) They equally good sell diverse cakes as well as principal course of report other than coffee. It was quite packed during my take in as well as luckily I got seated at the non-smoking area. I actually can't imagine if I accept to sit down at the smoking expanse when it was packed alongside smokers. (nightmare!)

Let's larn started alongside their food!

Carbonara Pasta (IDR 65k)
Carbonara Pasta

Carbonara Pasta is spaghetti drenched alongside carbonara sauce as well as topped alongside grated cheese. It tasted pretty decent equally the spaghetti was cooked al dente and the sauce was creamy inwards a practiced means although I believe it would live on nicer if they pose bolder seasoning as well as to a greater extent than meat. Nevertheless, I was quite satisfied alongside this pasta!

Carbonara Pasta 

Cheeseburger as well as Fries (IDR 45k)
Cheeseburger as well as Fries

I was told that this 1 is 1 of their novel creation, the burger came alongside beef patty, lettuce, cheese, sauteed onion as well as served along alongside french fries. The beef patty was tender, flavorful as well as made a nifty pairing alongside the cheese. Overall, it tasted pretty decent although the sauteed onion was kinda overpowering the whole burger.

Cheeseburger as well as Fries

Breakfast Menu
Breakfast Menu

The breakfast bill of fare consists of hash brown, 2 sunny side up, sausage, ham as well as toast. Despite the unappetizing looks, this 1 tasted pretty delicious. The hash chocolate-brown was actually nifty aside the fact that it was made from my most favorite food. (read: potato)

Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake

I accept never tried Carrot Cake earlier as well as this 1 was my kickoff fourth dimension trying carrot cake. The texture of the cake was a flake dry out although it had a perfect sum of sweetness. I was expecting to a greater extent than but I approximate this won't halt me from trying to a greater extent than or less other carrot cake inwards the future!

Carrot Cake

Overall, I had a practiced fourth dimension at Trafique Coffee, the nutrient they served tasted pretty decent, the service was nifty as well as the house is cozy. I accept to tell that they had potent points such equally nifty place because it is strategically located at the expanse where people oftentimes overstep by. I create promise they volition come upward up alongside to a greater extent than or less other nutrient bill of fare sometimes soon, because java store don't accept to live on all most coffee, right? I wishing best of luck for Trafique Coffee!

Trafique Coffee
Jl. Hang Tuah Raya No. 9, Blok M, Jakarta
087889848004

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 09.00 - 21.00

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Trafique Java (Blok M, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions