Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Paradise Dynasty (Plaza Senayan, Jakarta)

Nian Gao

(Gong Xi Fa Cai!)

Hello everyone! Maybe you lot are wondering what's alongside the Chinese-style opening, it is because I'm going to verbalise almost my experience when I celebrated early on Chinese New Year's Day celebration at Paradise Dynasty. Yeah, I know that Chinese New Year's Day is closed to 4 weeks from today, but I tin already experience the atmosphere of Chinese New Year's Day here!

Apparently, Paradise Dynasty is nether same management alongside Canton Paradise in addition to Paradise Inn. Paradise Dynasty is specialized in serving modern Chinese food, spell Paradise Inn is specialized in serving homemade in addition to traditional Chinese Food in addition to Canton Paradise is specialized inwards serving Cantonese dishes. I bring e'er been to Paradise Dynasty earlier alongside my household unit of measurement in addition to nosotros tried some of their dishes including their famous xiao long bao which was nice!

Roasted Duck
Longevity Buns
Yu Sheng

Their outlet inwards Plaza Senayan is located correct across XXI Cinema. The identify is quite large alongside several VIP rooms, I consider they tin suit to a greater extent than than 100 people inwards total. The interior is by in addition to large dominated alongside wooden things in addition to other things that compass off Chinese ambiance. Most of the customers are household unit of measurement every bit expected, because they served many variants of Chinese cuisine which volition endure loved past times every people.

Let's larn started alongside the feast!

Ayam Garing Ala Thai (Thai Crispy Chicken)
Ayam Garing Ala Thai

(One give-and-take to depict this "wonderful!")

The appearance of this dish was already appetizing in addition to the scent was super tempting. The gustation was heavenly delicious in addition to I bring to compass 4 thumbs upward for the sauce. The sauce was super skilful every bit it had sweet, sour, sweetness flavor. The chicken was crispy on the exterior in addition to tender on the inside. Like seriously, I'm craving for this correct now. (sigh!)

Ayam Garing Ala Thai

Pao Garing dengan Nasi Lap Mei (Crispy Pao alongside Lap Mei Rice)
Pao Garing dengan Nasi Lap Mei

One of the unique creation of Chinese cuisine, it is basically a pie topped alongside lap mei rice, a mucilaginous in addition to flavored rice mixed alongside lap cheong (pork sausage). It tasted pretty delicious every bit it had unique combination of flavor, though I didn't actually similar lap cheong. I know it's weird, I dear pork but I simply can't stand upward lap cheong.

Pao Garing dengan Nasi Lap Mei

Tumis Tomeo Putih Telur & Daging Kepiting (Stir-fry Tomeo alongside Egg in addition to Crab Meat)
Tumis Tomeo Putih Telur & Daging Kepiting

The appearance of this dish mightiness endure unappetizing, but every bit a mortal who don't actually similar vegetable, I bring to tell that this dish was quite good. The eggs were generously given in addition to the tomeo tasted pretty delicious.

Tumis Sapi Okra dengan Saus Lada Hitam (Stir Fry Beef in addition to Okra with Black Pepper Sauce)
Tumis Sapi Okra dengan Saus Lada Hitam

I super dear this dish every bit well, the beef was in addition to then tender in addition to the dark pepper sauce was simply perfect to accompany the beef. The dark pepper sauce was quite potent in addition to I dear how they balanced the dark pepper taste. I didn't larn to seek the Okra, but a friend of mine told me that it was quite skilful in addition to had unique taste.

Nian Gao Macaroons alongside Shredded Coconut
Nian Gao Macaroons alongside Shredded Coconut

One of the most creative dessert that I bring e'er had. Apparently they succeed inwards creating Chinese-style macaroon alongside nian gao, a Chinese novel twelvemonth cake which is made from mucilaginous rice. They besides add together Indonesian affect past times adding shredded coconut, in addition to then 3 dissimilar cuisines inwards i dessert? (genius!) It tasted pretty delicious every bit good in addition to I dear the pretty appearances of this dessert!

Food

Overall, I enjoyed my early on Chinese New Year's Day celebration at Paradise Dynasty, the nutrient they served tasted delicious, the service was non bad in addition to the identify was nice. I am glad to know that they are able to keep the character of their nutrient in addition to I am super happy to know that they bring invented many unique in addition to delicious menu.

Last but non least, cheers for having me in addition to I wishing best of luck for Paradise Dynasty!

Paradise Dynasty
Plaza Senayan, Lantai 5, Jl. Asia Afrika, Senayan, Jakarta
(021) 57900146

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 21.30

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Paradise Dynasty (Plaza Senayan, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions