Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Yamagoya Ramen (Baywalk Mall, Jakarta)



Welcoming 2017! I would similar to wishing all of the readers Happy New Year's Day as well as may this novel twelvemonth convey prosperity as well as skillful luck for all of us. I'm looking to conduct maintain to a greater extent than adventure as well as culinary journeying as well as this year, don't forget to follow me on instagram for alive update!

Yamagoya Ramen is non a novel thespian inwards F&B manufacture inwards Jakarta, it's a eating seat that specialized inwards serving Japanese nutrient located inwards Baywalk Mall. I've tried many eating seat that serves ramen and I conduct maintain to tell that each of them was unique as well as the gustation is dissimilar inwards a way. After all, it's all well-nigh preferences, whether yous similar the lighter or heavier broth, right?

Yamagoya Ramen

I didn't larn jeopardy to conduct maintain pic of the interior because I was agency likewise focused on the ramen itself .(lol!) But the eating seat is quite spacious as well as I take in they tin terminate adapt upward to 50 people, it was non crowded during my take in as well as thus it's all good.

Let's larn started amongst the food!

Yamagoya Ramen (IDR 58k)
Yamagoya Ramen

Yamagoya Ramen is evidently the signature dish hither which is a pork ramen served along amongst boiled egg, bamboo shoot, saltation onion, cha shu and nori. You tin terminate inquire non to include ane of the cistron if yous don't similar it, every bit for me, I dear all the ingredients as well as thus it's a big no when the server inquire whether I would similar to exclude whatever of the ingredients.

Their ramen version is a chip lite which is definitely suit my liking, the broth was non super thick but it was non lite every bit well, it's only correct as well as the cha shu was definitely the best. Although it would conduct maintain been perfect if the egg came out perfectly soft-boiled.. :(

Yamagoya Ramen

Gyoza (IDR 29k)
Gyoza

Gyoza is perfect pairing for ramen and I freaking dear their gyoza, it was slightly crispy on the exterior as well as moist as well as juicy on the inside. Not to cite that the pricing was quite affordable every bit well. Oh as well as they conduct maintain pork as well as chicken version of the gyoza as well as thus yous don't conduct maintain to worry if yous don't consume pork!

Gyoza

Chicken Curry Rice (IDR 29k)
Chicken Curry Rice

The Chicken Curry Rice mightiness aspect a footling chip unappealing, but trust me it was skillful plenty to brand yous lick the plate! Honestly, I didn't await much from their curry, but it tasted surprisingly delicious as well as the component subdivision was huge every bit well. I personally mean value this mightiness travel fifty-fifty improve if they conduct maintain spicy version for the curry.

Chicken Curry Rice

Overall, I had a slap-up tiffin at Yamagoya Ramen, the nutrient tasted pretty delicious, they service was skillful as well as the house is nice. If yous prefer lighter version of ramen, I  recommend yous to endeavour their ramen. But if yous prefer thicker as well as heavier broth, this mightiness non travel the ane for you. Like I said before, it's all well-nigh preferences. Best of luck for Yamagoya Ramen!

Yamagoya Ramen
Bay Walk Mall, Lantai 2, Jl. Pluit Karang Ayu, Pluit, Jakarta
(021) 29839063

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 10.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Yamagoya Ramen (Baywalk Mall, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions