Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: D'kevin Bar, Bistro & Steak (Sudirman, Jakarta)

Chicken Berries Salad

(It's July already?!)

I know it has been a long fourth dimension since I terminal posted an article on my spider web log (probably almost ii months since my terminal post?), this powerfulness last a lame excuse, but I bring been quite busy these days that I barely had whatsoever spare fourth dimension to edit photograph together with write an article. But don't worry equally I'll endeavor my best to continue this spider web log alive! Oh together with I only realized that only turned ii years old!

Today, I'm going to speak most the eating seat namely D'KEVIN Bar, Bistro & Steak which is located at Intiland Tower inwards Sudirman area. As you lot tin translate from the name, the concept of the eating seat is Bar, Bistro together with Steak, but they practise bring diverse java together with dessert selections which makes it a skilful house to bring breakfast equally well. (unless you lot would similar to bring steak equally your breakfast)


Opening Hours
Interior
Interior
Interior

Interior wise, the indoor expanse of the eating seat is nicely decorated amongst modern however vintage together with classy vibe piece the outdoor expanse is to a greater extent than lively. I believe this volition last a peachy house to hang out amongst friends afterward role or perchance for TGIF-ing afterward a hectic week. As I came on the weekend forenoon for the nutrient tasting session, I didn't consider a lot of customers that day. 

Let's instruct started amongst the foods, shall we?

Chicken Berries Salad (IDR 55k)
Chicken Berries Salad

Chicken Berries Salad consists of grilled chicken, mesclun, orange, apple, love apple tree drenched amongst berries sauce. The grilled chicken was deep fried to the perfection together with I couldn't believe that I'm loving these vegetables cheers to the berries sauce. The sauce was sweet, sour together with sum of berries season which is great!

Chicken Berries Salad

Italian Grinder Tortilla Cup Pizza (IDR 75k)
Italian Grinder Tortilla Cup Pizza

Italian Grinder Tortilla Cup Pizza is tortilla loving cup stuffed amongst meat sauce, sausage together with Italian gravy topped amongst shredded lettuce together with cheese. The texture of the pizza was pretty unique equally the crust was extremely crispy. Overall, this tasted pretty delicious!

Trio Bruschetta (IDR 55k)
Trio Bruschetta

Trio Bruschetta is basically garlic breadstuff topped amongst mixed mushrooms, bacon avocado sour cream together with basil cream tomato. The season of the sour cream together with basil cream was pretty rigid together with it powerfulness last overwhelming for those who don't similar rigid taste. It has a picayune chip of bitterness inwards it but this 1 surprisingly suits my palate!

US Prime Rib Eye - 350 gram (IDR 399k)
US Prime Rib Eye - gram

All hail to the super skilful the States Prime Rib Eye, this 1 tasted super duper heavenly delicious for carnivore similar me. The steak was perfectly cooked together with sliced to perfection, the texture of the meat was a picayune chip chewy but sum of season at the same time. Perfect!

Overall, I had a skilful dejeuner at D'KEVIN Bar, Bistro & Steak, the nutrient was great, the house is overnice together with cozy. It is such a shame that the service was non able to run into my expectation, the server was lack inwards cognition most the card together with the service was slow. I practise promise they could amend the character of their service though. Nevertheless, I wishing best of luck for D'KEVIN Bar, Bistro & Steak!

D'KEVIN Bar, Bistro & Steak
Intiland Tower, Lantai Lobby, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 32, Sudirman, Jakarta
(021) 57906000

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:


Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: D'kevin Bar, Bistro & Steak (Sudirman, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions