Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Warung Bu Kris (Muara Karang, Jakarta)

Food

Warung Bu Kris is i of the pioneer(s) of "Ayam Penyet" (pressed fried chicken served alongside chili) originated from Surabaya. They already established several outlet(s) inwards Jakarta, Tangerang as well as Bekasi next their success inwards the hometown. I receive got to tell that they serve i of the best "Ayam Penyet" inwards town. I oft become to their novel outlet at Muara Karang (previously at Pluit Permai) which is closest to where I live.

I didn't receive got the moving painting of the interior because it was quite crowded during my visit, but I tin tell that the interior was elementary as well as dominated alongside wooden things alongside Javanese decoration. Perfect identify to receive got proper identify unit of measurement dinner although the lighting is quite dim here.

Let's instruct started alongside their food!

Nasi Bebek Goreng ala Bu Kris (IDR 45.5k)
Nasi Bebek Goreng ala Bu Kris

Nasi Bebek Goreng ala Bu Kris consists of fried duck, rice, serundeng, pencit chili and duck seasoning. I am non a huge fan of fried duck, but I receive got to tell that this i tasted pretty delicious every bit the meat was tender as well as it didn't receive got bad smell. The duck seasoning was merely perfect to move paired alongside the fried duck.

Nasi Bebek Goreng ala Bu Kris

Ayam Bakar Bumbu Rujak (IDR 18k)
Ayam Bakar Bumbu Rujak

Ayam Bakar Bumbu Rujak is grileed chicken served alongside "Rujak" seasoning. The chicken was perfectly grilled, tender as well as and hence flavorful. I bet this i volition move perfect if you lot similar bold seasoning for your grilled chicken!

Ayam Penyet (IDR 18k)
Ayam Penyet

Ayam Penyet is basically pressed fried chicken served along alongside chili. In illustration you lot can't stand upward spicy food, don't worry because you lot tin pick out the spiciness degree yesteryear yourself starting from non spicy, mild, spicy as well as extra spicy. I receive got tried all of the spiciness degree as well as I receive got to tell that my favorite is the mild as well as spicy one. The gustatory modality was wonderful as well as I dear how they perfectly fried their chicken as well as the chili. Try it yourself as well as permit me know if you lot receive got same sentiment similar me!

Ayam Penyet
Ayam Penyet

Overall, I had an amazing dinner at Warung Bu Kris as usual, their nutrient was perfect, the identify is proficient as well as the service was good. The cost was affordable likewise considering the lineament of their food. One affair that I dear from Warung Bu Kris is their consistency, I receive got tried their nutrient at dissimilar outlet(s) (including their outlet inwards Surabaya) as well as the gustatory modality was amazing every bit expected. Last but non least, I wishing best of luck for Warung Bu Kris!

Warung Bu Kris
Jl. Muara Karang Raya No. 235 - 237, Muara Karang, Jakarta
0817 767163

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 22.00


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Warung Bu Kris (Muara Karang, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions