Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Wedlock Deli (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta)

Exterior

I bet most of you lot conduct maintain heard at to the lowest degree in 1 lawsuit virtually this house together with their signature 'Red Velvet Cake', yes it's none other than Union Deli, which has late opened their novel shop at Grand Republic of Indonesia Shopping Town. I conduct maintain to tell that they are brave plenty to opened upward their outlet inwards remote expanse within the mall, but I don't mean value that this would hold upward a occupation for them, every bit at that spot were huge numbers of people together with the eating theatre was super packed when I came here.

Red Velvet Pie

First, I'm going to tell distressing because I didn't conduct maintain pictures of the interior every bit at that spot were likewise many people at that time. (I know that other customers powerfulness larn uncomfortable if I took the pictures of interior patch they are dining in, don't you lot agree?) The eating theatre is non actually big, I see they tin adapt upward to l people together with await a long waiting listing if you lot come upward hither on weekend. If you lot conduct maintain never tried their cake or pie, you lot powerfulness hold upward curious why people eagerly waiting to assay their dessert. But in 1 lawsuit you lot tried their cake or pie, I bet you lot volition sympathize the feeling.

Let's larn started amongst the dessert!

Red Velvet Pie (IDR 50k)
Red Velvet Pie

Introducing the electrical flow super famous together with trending pie, Red Velvet Pie. Yes, this is 1 of the argue why everyone become to Union. The Red Velvet Pie was super amazing together with heavenly delicious, it had a perfect texture, perfect season together with perfect looks. If you lot haven't tried their cake before, I bet this volition hold upward the best alternative for you lot because I guarantee that you lot volition vicious inwards dear amongst the Red Velvet Pie at the outset bite. (Yes, it is that good!)

Red Velvet Pie

Mint Chocolate Pie (IDR 75k)
Mint Chocolate Pie

Mint Chocolate Pie consists of chocolate layers together with topped amongst mini macaroon. The pie was super delicious every bit well, the chocolate layer was thick together with super prissy every bit it had a hint of mint flavor. The bottom layer was crispy plenty together with it did a groovy project inwards adding crispy sensation to the dessert. Personally, I withal prefer their scarlet velvet pie, but this 1 was groovy every bit well!

Mint Chocolate Pie

Key Lime Pie (IDR 55k)
Key Lime Pie

Honestly, the Key Lime Pie looked together with therefore unappetizing for me at the outset fourth dimension I saw it, because it looked bland together with I was definitely wrong. The Key Lime Pie was super duper heavenly delicious, it had a crispy sensation from the cookie crumble within together with the season was simply unique inwards a skilful way. It was a footling fleck sour every bit it was made from substitution lime, but hey, dessert don't conduct maintain to hold upward sweetness for all time, right?

Key Lime Pie

Ice Chocolate (IDR 30k)
Ice Chocolate

The Ice Chocolate they served hither was non sweetness together with had mild chocolate flavor. It was a perfect drinkable to become amongst their dessert!

Cappuccino (IDR 30k)
Cappuccino

The Cappuccino came amongst latte fine art together with served inwards pocket-size cup. I didn't larn to assay this 1 though but I approximate java volition e'er brand a groovy pairing for dessert, right?

Overall, I actually enjoyed my see to Union Deli, the dessert they served hither tasted super delicious every bit expected, the service was skilful together with the house is nice. I predict most people came to Union Deli only to follow the tendency or else, but you lot gotta acknowledge that they served groovy dessert every bit good in 1 lawsuit you lot tried it. As for me, I conduct maintain to tell that they are 1 of the restaurants that literally stole my heart, because I actually vicious inwards dear amongst their dessert!

Union Deli
Central Department Store Ground Floor, Grand Republic of Indonesia Shopping Town , Jl. MH Thamrin No. 1
(021) 23580476

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sunday : 10.00 - 22.00

Website

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Wedlock Deli (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions