Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Trip To Bukittinggi, Due West Sumatra - Twenty-Four Hr Stream 2

Lembah Harau

(Howdy!)

Continuing my post about my go sense to Bukittinggi before this month, I went to some other interesting house on my minute day. It's peachy that I constitute super delicious local nutrient on the minute day, though it was non a pleasant sense due to several reasons... (I am going to portion it existent soon!)

I woke upward around half dozen a.m. that twenty-four hr catamenia together with I strolled around the hotel before I went to the eatery to accept breakfast. It's besides bad that the weather condition was misty together with foggy together with thence I couldn't larn clear pic nigh the scenery. I'm going to allow the pic talk for itself!

Scenery
Garden
Pool
Pool
Pool
Garden
Flower

The eatery is located merely beside the puddle together with the garden together with I recommend yous to accept breakfast at the outdoor surface area because the scenery was awesome! The swimming puddle is non actually big, but it was build clean together with no i was swimming at that time. (maybe because it's early on inwards the morning) After strolling around the puddle together with garden for a while, I lastly went to the eatery to select grip of my large breakfast!

Breakfast
Breakfast

There are many selections of nutrient starting from Indonesian to Western food, I tried their Javanese fried rice, sausage, potato, bread, cereal together with sunny side up. All of them tasted pretty decent, it mightiness non live the best, but it was proficient enough. I personally dear the Javanese fried rice because it was together with thence fragrant, delicious together with flavorful.

My goal for the minute twenty-four hr catamenia is Lembah Harau which took around two hour(s) from the hotel yesteryear bus.

Lembah Harau
Lembah Harau
Lembah Harau
Lembah Harau
Lembah Harau

The scenery inwards Lembah Harau was indeed amazing fifty-fifty though in that location were non many things to produce here. Apparently, the places used to live i of the favorite places for people who would similar to produce stone climbing. As it's almost dejeuner time, I continued my journeying to Pongek Situjuah eatery which is located nigh Bukittinggi!

Food
Food
Food

I accept to say yous that their nutrient was awesome, the grilled chicken was superb, the "sate padang" (Padangnese satay) was heavenly delicious together with the grilled ribs was awesome. Unfortunately, the service was actually bad, perchance because it was super crowded at that time, but I recall that I accept called the server for to a greater extent than than half dozen times alone to enquire nigh my orangish juice. (sigh!) Well, it would live perfect if the service was equally proficient equally their food.

Mie Aceh

(Moving on to the nighttime snack!)

For the minute day, I opted to endeavour "Mie Aceh" equally nighttime snack which is located nearby the hotel. "Mie Aceh" is fried noodle amongst shrimp, egg together with crackers. It was supposed to live spicy but inwards example yous can't stand upward spicy food, yous tin enquire them to musical note downwards the spiciness. It tasted pretty decent although I believe it volition live meliorate if they position bolder flavor. Not the best "Mie Aceh" that I accept e'er had, but it was okay.

Stay melody to my side yesteryear side post service nigh Trip to Bukittinggi, West Sumatra - Day 3!

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Trip To Bukittinggi, Due West Sumatra - Twenty-Four Hr Stream 2. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions