Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Nasi Campur Kencana (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Food

You powerfulness live on familiar with "Nasi Campur" (mixed rice) every bit it is ane of the pop comfort food(s) with Indonesian people. As for me, I believe I convey eaten many kinds of "Nasi Campur" since my childhood. This sort of nutrient only can't larn incorrect together with it is loved past times many people because its porky things. Recently, I convey works life groovy house to consume "Nasi Campur" namely Nasi Campur Kencana which is located at Fresh Market Pantai Indah Kapuk.

Nasi Campur Kencana
Meat
Pork Satay
Chicken

In instance you lot are non familiar with the Fresh Market inwards Pantai Indah Kapuk, close of the stall(s) are opened upward early on inwards the forenoon together with they unopen inwards the afternoon, spell the Food Plaza is live on inwards the evening. (starts from vi PM) The adept affair is, they convey stall inwards both Fresh Market together with Food Plaza which agency you lot tin convey their authentic "Nasi Campur" every bit your breakfast, tiffin or dinner! (woohoo!)

Let's larn started with their food!

Nasi Hainam Komplit (IDR 37K)
Nasi Hainam Komplit

Nasi Hainam Komplit is flavored rice topped with roasted pork, char-siu (barbecued pork), pork satay, chicken, sliced cucumber together with served along with salty together with sour soup. Everything inwards the plate was literally heavenly delicious, the roasted pork was perfect, the char-siu was great, the pork satay was amazing, together with the chicken tasted pretty good.

Nasi Hainam Komplit

Roasted Pork (IDR 40k/100gr)
Roasted Pork

I convey to say you lot that their Roasted Pork was beyond amazing! I'm non exaggerating this but this roasted pork powerfulness live on ane of the close delicious roasted pork(s) that I convey e'er had therefore far. It was crunchy, chewy together with flavorful, dip it inwards the chili sauce together with it volition live on flawless. I could fifty-fifty complete 2 component of this roasted pork past times myself! (yes, it's that good!)

Roasted Pork

Lap Cheong
Lap Cheong

Lap Cheong is Chinese sausage which is made from marinated together with smoked pork. This ane tasted pretty adept fifty-fifty though I convey never been a big fan of Lap Cheong, I dear pork but I am non therefore into Lap Cheong. Nevertheless, this ane was sweetness together with had a overnice texture together with smoky smell. You should consume it with the rice to add together smoky sensation to the rice!

Food

Overall, I had an amazing tiffin at Nasi Campur Kencana, the nutrient was super delicious specially the roasted pork together with the cost was affordable together with reasonable. The roasted pork was therefore awesome that it made me craving for it now, I volition definitely come upward dorsum for more! Oh together with inwards instance you lot don't know, they likewise convey only about other outlet at ITC Mangga Dua. Last but non least, I wishing best of luck for Nasi Campur Kencana together with cheers for having me!

Nasi Campur Kencana
Daytime : Fresh Market Pantai Indah Kapuk Lantai Ground Blok C No. 171
Night      : Food Plaza

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sun: 07.00 - 14.00 ; 18.00 - 22.00

Instagram



Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Nasi Campur Kencana (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions