Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Seafood Arjuna (Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta)

Seafood

Seafood Arjuna is i of seafood restaurants that served decent seafood located in Kebon Jeruk area. The expanse is definitely non an "it-place" considering in that location are non many restaurants inwards the neighborhood. As you lot mightiness know, I am non a big fan of seafood, but that doesn't hateful I couldn't consume seafood at all. I could consume it every bit long every bit it does non accept those annoying rigid fishy smell (yes, I don't similar seafood because of the smell) In fact, I am a big fan of deep-fried calamari as well as tempura as long every bit it's non flood amongst rigid fishy smell.

As for the eating seat itself, it mightiness live a picayune chip tricky to instruct hither particularly if you lot don't oftentimes go to West Jakarta. You mightiness desire to instruct a aid from the map I accept provided at the cease of this post, it is located non far from there.

Interior
Interior

The eating seat mightiness live able to facilitate upwards to lxxx people amongst its spacious as well as big dining area. Nothing much close the interior, it is only simple, neat as well as looks similar mutual identify unit of measurement restaurant. I too flora that they pile upwards the plastic wrap(s) on the table, as well as thence they only accept to take as well as dispose each layer every fourth dimension customer(s) finished eating. (efficient as well as effective, lol!)

First of all, I would similar to innovate the best mate for eating seafood, "sambal"!

Sambal Arjuna (IDR 5k/item or IDR 25k/set)
Sambal Arjuna

As you lot in all probability know, most Indonesians had trounce on chili sauce or "sambal". That's why this particular is must-have for or as well as thence people. Sambal Arjuna is combination of half-dozen chili sauce(s) which consists of sambal rujak, rica rica, terasi, dabu-dabu, petis as well as acar mangga. I was told that it is best to consume yesteryear mixing those half-dozen chili sauce(s) as well as it's true! As for me, I prefer the rica rica one every bit it had proficient consistency of spiciness as well as saltiness!

Sambal Arjuna

Now, let's instruct started amongst their (sea)food!

Kudu Kudu Fish (IDR 19.9k/ounce)
Kudu Kudu Fish

Most of the seafood hither tin live customized, you lot only accept to select your preferred seafood as well as cooking style. Most of the seafood could live grilled or fried as well as or as well as thence of them could live steamed or made into soup every bit well. The Kudu Kudu Fish was deep fried as well as it tasted pretty delicious. It was tender as well as had minimal total of fishy smell.

Red Snapper (IDR 19.9k/ounce)
Red Snapper

The Red Snapper was cooked amongst "cabe garam" (chili as well as salt) style. It tasted pretty decent every bit it was crispy plenty as well as soft. The chili as well as tabular array salt too did a nifty chore inwards adding spicy boot to the seafood although I would non complain if the seasoning were bolder.

Sukang (IDR 19.9k/ounce)
Sukang

The Sukang fish was grilled nicely as well as it tasted pretty delicious for me. I love the fact that they grilled it as well as thence good without beingness overcooked. It didn't accept rigid fishy aroma as well as I am as well as thence inwards love amongst the texture of this fish!

Male Crab - Large (IDR 34.95k/Ounce)
Male Crab

We had 2 dissimilar kinds of crab dishes that day, i was grilled amongst padang sauce as well as i was grilled amongst dark pepper sauce. Both tasted pretty delicious as well as had distinctive flavor, the padang sauce was rigid enough, it had nifty combination of spicy, sugariness as well as salty flavor spell the dark pepper was pretty nifty every bit well. If I had to choose, I would prefer the grilled crab with padang sauce every bit I couldn't halt admiring the consistency of the padang sauce!

Male Crab

Grilled Eggplant (IDR 35k)
Grilled Eggplant

The Grilled Eggplant was topped amongst chili sauce with teri (small as well as salty fish). I didn't instruct to endeavor this i because I never liked eggplant, but my friend said that this i was good!

Pancet Shrimp - Jumbo (IDR 29.95k/portion)
Pancet Shrimp

The Pancet Shrimp was grilled amongst beloved sauce as well as it tasted heavenly delicious! I e'er fond of shrimp as well as squid every bit both of them commonly create non accept rigid fishy aroma as well as I am as well as thence inwards love amongst this one. The shrimp was big as well as they were nicely marinated as well as grilled amongst beloved sauce,. The meat was juicy as well as flood amongst sweetness from the honey. 

Pancet Shrimp

Overall, I had a nifty dinner at Seafood Arjuna, the seafood tasted pretty delicious, the identify is dainty as well as the service was great. The server had a nifty as well as extensive cognition close their bill of fare as well as it is a proficient affair indeed. The cost mightiness live a picayune high considering it is located inwards this neighborhood, but hey, I bet it is worth it considering the proficient character of their seafood. I want best of luck for Seafood Arjuna as well as thank you lot for having me!

Seafood Arjuna
Jl. Kebon Raya II No. 23, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta
(021) 5662931

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 11.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't respect their eating seat on the map, I've seat map for or as well as thence other identify which is nearby the restaurant*

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Seafood Arjuna (Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions