Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Waroeng Mama Ong (Blok M, Jakarta)


Waroeng Mama Ong is a eating seat that serves diverse fusion cuisine together with they simply of late launched several novel rice bowls menu. Waroeng Mama Ong is located at Ruko Simprug Gallery, exactly accross Binus School. It mightiness move quite difficult to honor the house every bit it was a piddling flake hidden together with yous convey to piece of employment inward the eating seat from the Ruko Simprug Gallery area.

Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Decoration
Interior

The house itself is quite big together with spacious, I regard they tin sack adjust upwards to fifty people inward total. The ornamentation was trendy however cozy at the same fourth dimension every bit I wouldn't heed to pass whole 24-hour interval inward here. One affair to move noted is their amazing service, all of the servers was actually form together with attentive every bit they gave me what I demand earlier I asked them. (I promise they didn't produce together with thence because they knew that I am a blogger!)

Let's larn started amongst their food!

Beef Mushroom Rice Bowl (IDR 42k)
Beef Mushroom Rice Bowl

Beef Mushroom Rice Bowl is i of their newest carte which consists of marinated beef topped amongst thick mushroom sauce, salad, sunny side upwards together with crackers. I convey to tell that this i definitely exceeded my expectation, everything within the bowl got along real good together with I honey the creamy together with flavorful mushroom sauce!

Beef Mushroom Rice Bowl

Garlic Cheese Bread (IDR 23k)
Garlic Cheese Bread

Garlic Cheese Bread is a perfect selection for those who had trounce on garlic together with cheese (like I am!). Can yous imagine the garlic toast topped amongst gooey melted cheese? Perfection!

Food

Overall, I had a swell luncheon at Waroeng Mama Ong, the nutrient tasted pretty delicious, the service was amazing together with the house is nice. I approximate I convey to tell that they are non actually located inward strategic surface area which is a shame because their nutrient was pretty decent. Nevertheless, I wishing best of luck for Waroeng Mama Ong and cheers for having me!

Waroeng Mama Ong
Ruko Simprug Gallery, Jl. Teuku Nyak Arif 10, Blok M, Jakarta
0898 8999840

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 08.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Waroeng Mama Ong (Blok M, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions