Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Trip To Bukittinggi, Westward Sumatra - Twenty-Four Hours 1

Gadang House

(Hello guys!)

If you lot follow my instagram, I bet you lot must guide maintain known that I merely came dorsum from my trip to Bukittinggi, West Sumatra. It was my kickoff see to Bukittinggi in addition to I am  satisfied because I guide maintain encountered many breathtaking scenery in addition to dandy nutrient which I'm going to portion existent soon! (I volition divide my go sense into iii posts)

In social club to accomplish Bukittinggi, you lot tin accept whatsoever flying to Minangkabau International Airport, Padang in addition to and then you lot guide maintain to accept rider vehicle for around 4 hours. You mightiness location a lot of Gadang House (traditional household of Minangkabau) during your trip to Bukittinggi in addition to beautiful scenery which consists of hills, mount in addition to forest. I'll allow the pic utter for itself!

Scenery
Scenery
Scenery
Scenery

My kickoff goal was Maninjau Lake, inward social club to instruct hither you lot guide maintain to exceed through the mighty route namely "Kelok 44", which consists of 40 4 hairpin curves. I was quite surprised when I saw the hairpin curves because it is literally scary, I couldn't imagine if I guide maintain to drive hither past times myself. After you lot guide maintain passed the "Kelok 44" you lot volition brand it at Maninjau town which is a minor town located nearby Maninjau Lake.

Maninjau
Maninjau
Maninjau
Maninjau Lake

We decided to guide maintain luncheon at Maninjau Indah Hotel which located merely beside the Maninjau Lake. Too bad the Maninjau Lake was fully covered alongside fog in addition to I could barely consider anything except the silhouette of hills at the other side of the lake. As for the food, I was hoping to gustatory modality authentic Padang cuisine but it turns out that the nutrient didn't guide maintain anything special.

Food

We continued our journeying to Bukittinggi for around ii hours from Maninjau Lake. The worst affair is nosotros guide maintain to exceed through the mighty "Kelok 44" in i lawsuit more, I merely can't imagine how the people hither are able to bargain alongside it because they guide maintain to exceed through "Kelok 44" every fourth dimension they would similar to become to city.

Jam Gadang

I stayed at The Hills Bukittinggi Managed past times Accor hotel which is located strategically at the view of Bukittinggi city. The hotel is rated 4-stars hotel in addition to I enjoyed my rest at this hotel for iii days in addition to ii nights. I volition create dissimilar ship service for review nigh the hotel for convenience purposes.

Interior
Interior
Interior

Then, nosotros continued our journeying to Padang Panjang urban gist to guide maintain dinner there. It was around 1 hr trip past times bus. Padang Panjang urban gist is i of the smallest urban gist inward West Sumatra in addition to I personally dear the urban gist to a greater extent than than Bukittinggi, because it is quiet, peaceful in addition to had breathtaking scenery. For your information, the famous "Sate Padang Mak Syukur" is located inward this urban gist equally well!

We went to a house called Minang Village in addition to nosotros got to sense Makan Bajamba, as stated past times Wikipedia, it is procession of dining alongside sit down inward a higher house the flooring out together inward Minangkabau people tradition which is held inward tradition ceremonies, tradition festival, in addition to other of import rendezvous.

Minang Village
Minang Village
Minang Village
Minang Village

The unique affair nigh Makan Bajamba is you lot guide maintain to utilization your bare manus to scoop the rice in addition to other dishes into your mouth. Some people mightiness notice it weird or perchance gross nigh eating alongside hand, but sometimes it is dandy to sense some other culture, right?

Don't worry because they volition supply H2O to launder your hand. In representative you lot don't know, Padang cuisine is well-known to guide maintain rigid flavour from the spices, rich gustatory modality of succulent kokosnoot milk in addition to spicy chili in addition to super oily, but trust me, it tasted super duper delicious although it mightiness non survive good for you lot to consume those form of nutrient everyday. (lol!)

Bajamba Dinner
Bajamba Dinner

Last but non least, I am going to portion an amazing midnight snack that I ate earlier I went to sleep. It is a humble street nutrient called "Martabak Mesir". It is similar similar "Martabak Telor" but it is dissimilar inward a skillful way. Martabak Mesir consists of generous amount of minced meat in addition to served along alongside super delicious dipping sauce. Perhaps this is i of the most delicious nutrient that I guide maintain always eaten inward my life. You tin guide maintain a component of Martabak Mesir for IDR 15k (super inexpensive in addition to definitely worth it!)

Martabak Mesir

If I guide maintain to advert i affair that I immature lady from my trip to Bukittinggi, I would non hesitate to say Martabak Mesir. (yes, it was that good!) Oh, I'm drooling correct now..

Stay melody to my adjacent ship service nigh Trip to Bukittinggi, West Sumatra - Day 2!

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Trip To Bukittinggi, Westward Sumatra - Twenty-Four Hours 1. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions