Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Milky Edible Bean (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Milky Bean

(Welcome, September!)

It has been super hectic at travel these days as well as I've got several problems amongst my laptop as well as thence it was kinda hard for me write fifty-fifty a unmarried post. (sigh!) But hey, those things won't hinder me from sharing my culinary sense amongst all of y'all dearest readers! Let's promise that everything volition hold out fine soon!

The F&B scene inwards Djakarta has been super crazy lately, in that place are a lot of novel restaurant(s), a lot of nutrient bazaar(s) as well as that agency a lot of nutrient to try! I went to HYPE Festival at PIK final Lord's Day as well as I coincidentally constitute newly opened eating theatre on my way there. Say hi to the novel eating theatre as well as dessert store inwards Pantai Indah Kapuk, Milky Bean. The eating theatre is located inwards employment amongst Hakata Ikkousha and I bet y'all won't own got whatever difficulties inwards finding this eating theatre thank y'all to the huge signage!

Exterior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Decoration

The eating theatre itself is non actually huge as well as spacious, I bet they tin adapt upwardly to 50 people. The interior gives off tumble ambiance particularly amongst those orange-colored maple leaves. The natural lighting within the eating theatre was pretty cracking thank y'all to the drinking glass window, as well as thence create your telephone or photographic boob tube camera to accept skilful motion-picture exhibit here!

Let's motion on to the dessert!

Pussy Milolicious (IDR 79k)
Pussy Milolicious

Pussy Milolicious consists of vanilla H2O ice cream, matcha ice cream, milo, chocolate chip, carmine bean, strawberry as well as astor. I own got to nation that the appearance of the dessert was uber cute amongst those lilliputian kitty sitting within the bowl. It tasted pretty decent for me fifty-fifty though it was a lilliputian chip likewise sugariness for my liking. 

Pussy Milolicious

Pussylicious (IDR 69k)
Pussylicious

(Another cute dessert!)

Pussylicious consists of silky java latte, strawberry, kiwi, orange, nutella mochi, vanilla H2O ice cream as well as dark-green tea pocky. The silky java latte tasted pretty skilful although the flavour was kinda rigid for non-coffee drinker similar me. The fruits also did a cracking undertaking inwards balancing the sweetness as well as sourness of this dessert. 

Pussylicious

Rabbitlicious (IDR 65k)
Rabbitlicious

Rabbitlicious consists of rabbit-shaped mochi filled amongst peanut, pillow nutella cream, strawberry, orange, kiwi, longan as well as vanilla H2O ice cream. Honestly I was kinda disappointed amongst the appearance because I was expecting cute appearance similar the Pussylicious. Nevertheless, it tasted pretty okay as well as the rabbit-shaped mochi tasted pretty good.

Milky Matcha (IDR 45k)
Milky Matcha

Milky Matcha consists of matcha ice cream, vanilla H2O ice cream, carmine bean, sugariness white patato ball, dark-green tea jelly, matcha syrup as well as shaved ice. It tasted pretty delicious as well as I'm loving everything within this dessert particularly the dark-green tea jelly. The matcha syrup tasted pretty delicious equally good although I am expecting bolder as well as stronger matcha flavor.

Milky Matcha

Overall, it was a skilful view to Milky Bean, their dessert tasted pretty decent, the service was okay as well as the house is cool. The toll was a lilliputian chip high but I can't nation anything nigh it since they are located at Pantai Indah Kapuk. These days, I know that cute appearance for the nutrient is a must to attract customers, but I produce await to own got a cute (read "delicious") gustation equally well. Last but non least, I want best of luck for Milky Bean!

Milky Bean 
Rukan Garden House Blok B no 5

Opening Hours:
Monday - sun : 11.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't notice their eating theatre on the map, I've position map for simply about other house which is nearby the restaurant*

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Milky Edible Bean (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions