Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Bourbon Eating Seat & Java (Mall @ Alam Sutera, Tangerang)

Exterior

(Hello February!)

Bourbon Eatery & Coffee is a eating seat specialized inwards serving western nutrient together with java which is located at my favorite mall, Mall @ Alam Sutera. (I likewise love the inexpensive parking fee here, lol!) I convey heard virtually this eating seat from beau foodie friends together with I am curious virtually their food, together with thence I decided to laissez passer on it a try. The eating seat could live on easily noticed cheers to its huge signage together with wooden wall, inwards example you lot demand about other hint, it is located close Bread Talk together with J.CO.

Exterior
Interior
Outdoor Area
Outdoor Area
Mural
Outdoor Area
Interior
Interior

The eating seat is quite big together with spacey enough, they convey indoor dining surface area together with outdoor dining area, I consider they tin forcefulness out arrange to a greater extent than than 100 people inwards total. The outdoor dining surface area is only magnificent together with I actually love the sentiment from this place. The ornament is actually unique amongst its captivating bluish together with orangish colored chair. (and the infamous bluish wall!) It was non actually crowded at that time, I believe nosotros were the solely client that hateful solar daytime since nosotros came just at 10 AM.

Let's larn started amongst their food!

Naughty Fries (IDR 42k)
Naughty Fries

I only can't command myself when Naughty Fries is listed inwards the menu! You likely know that I am a sucker for white patato together with it's a must for me to social club this dish. Naughty Fries is basically fries mixed amongst deep fried onion rings together with served along amongst chili sauce together with dearest mustard sauce. The gustatory modality was wonderful together with it tasted fifty-fifty improve amongst the dearest mustard sauce. It was a lilliputian flake greasy, but it had a perfect score of crispness together with I love how it was together with thence flavorful!

Naughty Fries

Red Velvet Waffle (IDR 45k)
Red Velvet Waffle

Red Velvet Waffle is topped amongst slices of strawberry, almond, icing sugar, cream cheese together with a scoop of vanilla H2O ice cream. The color of the waffle was actually intriguing together with the aroma was super good. It tasted pretty unique equally the cherry velvet flavour was rigid together with it had a hint of bitterness. Thankfully, the vanilla H2O ice cream did a non bad project inwards eliminating the bitter gustatory modality from the waffle. Overall, it tasted pretty decent together with unique dissimilar the other waffles that I convey ever had.

Red Velvet Waffle
Red Velvet Waffle

Overall, I enjoyed my watch to Bourbon Eatery & Coffee, the nutrient they served tasted delicious, the service was expert together with the house is cozy. I ever love eating seat amongst overnice ambiance together with expert food, together with thence is Bourbon Eatery & Coffee. I volition definitely come upward dorsum to endeavour other menus or to relax piece escaping from the stressful Jakarta. (lol!) Last but non least, I wishing best of luck for Bourbon Eatery & Coffee!

Bourbon Eatery & Coffee
Mall @ Alam Sutera, Lantai LG, Jl. Jalur Sutera Barat, Pinang, Tangerang

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 10.00 - 22.00

Instagram


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Bourbon Eating Seat & Java (Mall @ Alam Sutera, Tangerang). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions