Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Turning Quest Java (Serpong, Tangerang)

Turning Point

Introducing i of newest hidden precious rock located inwards Serpong area, Turning Point Coffee! I own got to nation that social media (especially instagram) ability is actually scary nowadays. I hateful simply hold off at this java store equally an example, though it is remotely located too own got no signage at all, the crowd hither was no joke during my visit. (bravo!

For those who own got difficulties inwards finding this java shop, you lot simply own got to follow the map provided at the terminate of this post, become across from there, too honor "ruko" with Sun Life Financial signage and it is located non actually far from there. (just honor the house where most machine parked)

Decoration
Decoration
Interior
Decoration

The java store itself is non actually big, it has outdoor too indoor area, I reckon they tin accommodate upwards to 50 people. I didn't accept many pictures of the interior because it was super crowded during my visit, I fifty-fifty missed the gamble to sit down inwards their beautiful outdoor area. (will definitely sit down at that spot on my side past times side visit!) The interior is simply unproblematic too minimalist too I dear how they piece of occupation existent flowers equally the decoration.

Let's instruct started amongst their cake too coffee!

Lareia's Banana Nutella Cake (IDR 45k)
Banana Nutella Cake

Everything amongst nutella just can't become incorrect too and hence is this Banana Nutella Cake. It tasted super delicious too unique. The texture of this cake was awesome equally it contains many layer of paper-thin French crepes. It had slightly crispy too soft sensation which was perfect. The sweetness was equally good adjusted to a perfect marking too I dear how the banana were actually fresh, I literally could experience the freshness on my begin bite!

Banana Nutella Cake

Latte (IDR 35k)
Latte

I'm non a large fan of java too I didn't own got broad cognition nigh java equally well. In my humble opinion, I intend the latte they served hither tasted pretty decent. The java season was non actually potent too it was milky enough.

Latte

Overall, I enjoyed my see to Turning Point Coffee, the nutrient too java they served tasted pretty delicious, the service was proficient too the house is cool. I haven't tried much of their card because they didn't own got many selections of card at that time. Well, it is okay considering they are a newly opened java shop, but I produce promise that they volition come upwards amongst to a greater extent than selections of card sometimes shortly too best of luck for Turning Point Coffee!

Last but non least, I would similar to nation give cheers you lot to all readers equally finally reached 50k page views. (woohoo!) I volition strive to convey improve review too photos inwards the futurity too if you lot own got whatever suggestion(s), delight produce non hesitate to instruct out comment on my post. Cheers!

Turning Point Coffee
Ruko Golden 8, Blok K No. 10, Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara, Gading Serpong, Serpong Utara, Tangerang
08111131984

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sabbatum : 11.00 - 17.00
Sun: Closed

WebsiteFacebook | TwitterInstagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter

*Since I couldn't honor their eatery on the map, I've position map for simply about other house which is nearby the restaurant*


Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Turning Quest Java (Serpong, Tangerang). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions