Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Bakmi Aloi (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta)

Bakmi Aloi

Sometimes, I got a enquiry from my friend bespeak whether I ever consume inwards a "non-fancy" eating seat or street food. It's quite absurd when I heard those variety of questions because the response is quite obvious. (well, who doesn't dear inexpensive together with delicious nutrient unless you lot are a prince or princess, right?) I jurist it can't move helped since I realized that I haven't written whatever postal service most humble eatery or street food. 

As for today, I'm going to portion most Bakmi Aloi, a humble eatery that specialized inwards serving noodle. "Bakmi" or noodle is a variety of comfort nutrient that is loved past times many people together with it tin move eaten every bit breakfast, luncheon or dinner. Bakmi Aloi already established several outlet(s) together with I've got to tell you lot that their noodle is awesome! By the fourth dimension I write this post, I believe I convey eaten to a greater extent than than 50 bowls of their noodles. (not inwards i day, that's for sure!)

Bakmi Aloi

I went to their outlet at Pantai Indah Kapuk which is located close soon-to-be-opened PIK mall. I didn't larn whatever pic of the interior because it was super crowded at that fourth dimension fifty-fifty though it was 8 inwards the morning. All I tin tell that the interior is uncomplicated together with humble amongst minimal decoration. 

Let's larn started amongst their noodle!

Mie Bak Cincang (IDR 22k)
Mie Bak Cincang

Mie Bak Cincang is noodle served amongst minced pork together with topped amongst scallions. Each noodle hither is served along amongst lite soup together with veggies. This i is my all fourth dimension favorite, I almost ever social club this i every fourth dimension I become to Bakmi Aloi. The noodle was springy together with had perfect texture acre the minced pork was flavorful, savory together with addicting. I recommend you lot to add together their homemade chili sauce together with you lot volition larn perfect together with heavenly delicious noodle!

Mie Spesial (IDR 26k)
Mie Spesial

Mie Spesial is noodle served amongst combination of three variety of toppings (minced pork, chicken together with char-siu) topped amongst scallions. This i tasted pretty delicious every bit well, the chicken and char-siu was undoubtedly delicious together with perfect!

Mie Komplit - Half Portion (IDR 25k)
Mie Komplit

Have I told you lot that you lot tin conduct whether you lot desire your noodle to move one-half portion, a component or i together with one-half portion? This i is one-half component of Mie Komplit, noodle served amongst chicken, minced pork, mushroom together with char-siu topped amongst scallions. Everything is swell together with I don't convey unmarried electrical load most their ingredients here!

Overall, I had a super dainty together with swell breakfast at Bakmi Aloi, their noodle tasted extremely delicious every bit expected together with I ever fancy to convey breakfast here. As for the cost itself, I convey to tell that it is pretty reasonable peculiarly because it is located at Pantai Indah Kapuk. I promise they could hold the consistency together with I wishing best of luck for Bakmi Aloi!

Bakmi Aloi 
Ruko Cordoba, Blok H5N1 No. 3, Bukit Golf Mediterania, Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
(021) 56983806

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 06.30 - 22.00

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Bakmi Aloi (Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions