Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Marugame Udon (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta)

Interior

Please welcome the eighth outlet of Marugame Udon at Grand Republic of Indonesia Shopping Town! This eatery has ever been crowded since they established their start outlet which is located at Mall Taman Anggrek. Now, they convey outlet inwards i of the biggest in addition to nearly crowded mall inwards Jakarta, I could predict that this house volition endure super crowded equally well. The eatery is strategically located at nigh the escalator, in addition to hence I bet yous volition easily detect this place.

Tempura Display
Tempura Display
Condiments Stand

The eatery is quite large in addition to I watch they tin adapt upwards to 100 people. The ornament is in addition to hence Japanese, similar similar their other outlets. One matter that I honey from Marugame Udon is their condiments stand, yous tin customize the condiments for your ain udon, I personally similar to add together huge amounts of tempura flakes to my udon. (you know that I honey crispy things, right?)

Let's deed on to the food!

Beef Curry Udon (IDR 50k) + Tori (12k) + Kakiage (10k) + Skewered Tofu Roll (12k)
Beef Curry Udon Set

I decided to convey Beef Curry Udon amongst 3 kinds of tempura for my dinner that day. (of class amongst extra tempura flakes!) The constituent was literally huge, in addition to hence I bet i constituent is to a greater extent than than plenty to fill upwards i somebody or fifty-fifty ii people stomach! The curry flavour was super potent in addition to they were pretty generous inwards giving huge total of beef. Overall, it tasted super delicious!

Beef Curry Udon
Beef Curry Udon

As I mentioned before, I ordered 3 kinds of tempura to accompany my Beef Curry Udon.

Tempura

The start tempura is Kakiage, it is tempura made from mixed vegetables such equally carrot in addition to onion. It tasted pretty delicious fifty-fifty for me who is non a large fan of vegetables. The minute tempura is Tori, it is a fried chicken in addition to it tasted super delicious, the chicken was cooked to perfection. The 3rd tempura is Skewered Tofu Roll in addition to it has ever been my favorite tempura, I personally had shell on fried tofu roll!

Kakiage
Tori
Skewered Tofu Roll

Beef Curry Rice (IDR 50k)
Beef Curry Rice

This i is similar similar Beef Curry Udon, the alone divergence is this i is served amongst rice instead of udon. It tasted super delicious equally well, though I personally prefer to convey the beef curry amongst udon instead of rice

Beef Curry Rice

Mentai Kamatama (IDR 50k)
Mentai Kamatama

Mentai Kamatama is udon topped amongst tobiko (flying fish roe), nori, in addition to super sexy soft boiled egg. The right means to consume this dish is yous convey to mix in addition to stir everything earlier to larn a perfect Mentai Kamatama. The gustation is pretty unique, but delicious equally expected!

Mentai Kamatama

Niku Udon (IDR 45k)
Niku Udon

Niku Udon is udon topped amongst generous total of beef in addition to it volition endure a perfect alternative for those who would similar to gustation their delicious beef meat amongst lighter broth.

Niku Udon

Tori Baitang Udon (IDR 45k)
Tori Baitang Udon

Tori Baitang Udon is udon topped amongst chicken meatballs. The broth was quite dissimilar from other udon they served, it was thicker in addition to creamier. I didn't larn to endeavour this i but I was told that it's delicious!

Tori Baitang

Overall, I actually enjoyed my see to Marugame Udon, the udon they served tasted delicious equally expected, the service was adept in addition to the house was adept equally well. Oh in addition to I convey adept tidings for yous who alive inwards Bali because Marugame Udon will opened upwards their start outlet inwards Bali soon! 

Thanks for having me Marugame Udon!

Marugame Udon
Grand Republic of Indonesia Mall, Lantai 3A, West Mall, Jl. MH Thamrin, Thamrin, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 22.00

Facebook | Twitter

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Marugame Udon (Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions