Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Hospitalis Resto & Bar (Gandaria, Jakarta)

Exterior

(Do yous similar going to the hospital?)

Well, I jurist no, unless yous are a doctor, nurse or individual who operate at the hospital. I don't actually similar infirmary equally well, but how virtually eating at a eating topographic point amongst infirmary concept? Why not? So, final weekend, I decided to teach to Hospitalis Resto & Bar with my friends and I bet roughly of yous must receive got known virtually this house before. I view this is the exclusively ane eating topographic point amongst infirmary concept inwards Jakarta. (let me know if there's roughly other one!)

Exterior
Outdoor Seating
Interior
Decoration
Decoration

The eating topographic point is non actually big, I view they tin suit upward to lx people. They receive got outdoor seating surface area in addition to indoor seating area, in addition to absolutely nosotros opted for the indoor seating surface area because it was freaking hot that day. Unfortunately, I don't intend they separated the smoking in addition to non-smoking surface area in addition to I was pretty unlucky that twenty-four hours because many people were smoking within the restaurant. (you know how it feels, right?) The house was quite nighttime in addition to it was actually difficult to receive got a slap-up photos, but I tried my best, in addition to therefore I promise yous volition similar it!

Let's teach started amongst their food!

Snack
Chicken Skin Chips Garlic (Left), French Fries (Right)

We exclusively ordered 2 snacks in addition to ane pizza because nosotros were non actually hungry that day. So, hither are the snacks that nosotros ordered:

Chicken Skin Chips Garlic (IDR 25k)
Chicken Skin Chips Garlic

I gotta acknowledge that this Chicken Skin Chips Garlic is non photogenic at all, but it tasted ameliorate than it looked. The chicken pare was well-seasoned although it was lack of crispness in addition to the salad tasted pretty delicious. Overall, it tasted pretty decent although I nevertheless prefer crispy chicken pare from fast-food eating topographic point rather than this.

French Fries (IDR 21k)
French Fries

The French Fries was served amongst iii dipping sauces which are salt, mayonnaise sauce in addition to chili sauce. The fries was crispy plenty in addition to well-seasoned in addition to I was in addition to therefore inwards dearest amongst the chili sauce! It was dissimilar from other chili sauce, in addition to it did an amazing project inwards elevating the sense of savor of the whole dish!

Pizza Spicy Chicken Hospitalis Style (IDR 48k)
Pizza Spicy Chicken Hospitalis Style

The Pizza Spicy Chicken Hospitalis Style is topped amongst love apple tree sauce, mozzarella cheese in addition to spicy chicken. I ever dearest thin-crusted pizza, but this ane tasted pretty decent for me. It was non bad, but it was non particular equally well.

Pizza Spicy Chicken Hospitalis Style

Jelly Shot (IDR 20k)
Jelly Shot

Jelly Shot is a flavored jelly amongst a hint of vodka in addition to I actually dearest the presentation of the Jelly Shot, it was in addition to therefore unique! It tasted pretty delicious in addition to I could experience that the alcohol sense of savor was quite strong, in addition to I dearest how they served the jelly shot along amongst slices of sunkist in addition to strawberries. 

Jelly Shot

Virgin Mexican Blood (IDR 31k)
Virgin Mexican Blood

Virgin Mexican Blood was served inwards blood handbag in addition to it was actually unique in addition to intriguing. It is a mix of strawberry juice, lime juice, in addition to grenadine syrup. The sense of savor was pretty decent, it had a balanced degree of sweetness in addition to sourness. In social club to drinkable it, yous receive got to allow the "blood" to tardily came out from the blood bag. (unique!)

Virgin Mexican Blood

Fresh Transfusion (IDR 38k)
Fresh Transfusion

Fresh Transfusion is combination of marshmallow syrup, lime juice, strawberry juice, orangish juice, pineapple juice in addition to syrup. This ane is served inwards transfusion handbag in addition to it form of reminds me of something that I don't desire to remember. The sense of savor was pretty delicious in addition to this ane was my favorite that day, it was tangy in addition to by in addition to large dominated amongst sour taste, but it was actually refreshing!

Vitamin C (IDR 37k)
Vitamin C

Vitamin C is mix of fresh strawberry, fresh lemon, fresh lime, fresh sunkist, lime juice in addition to syrup, it was served inwards Erlenmeyer flask. I recall the final fourth dimension I meet this Erlenmeyer flask is during my schoolhouse days. The sense of savor is similar similar fresh transfusion, but this ane is pretty much sourer.

Food

Overall, my view to Hospitalis Resto & Bar was okay, the nutrient they served tasted pretty decent, the service was okay in addition to the house was unique. I receive got to state that their concept is quite unique in addition to strong, but I bet it volition survive ameliorate if they assay to improve the character of their food. Once again, I didn't state that their nutrient were bad, it was simply mediocre in addition to sadly it didn't left rigid impression. I wishing best of luck for Hospitalis Resto & Bar!

Hospitalis Resto & Bar
Jl. KH Achmad Dahlan No. 31, Gandaria, Jakarta
(021) 97826123 / (021) 7254221

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 11.00 - 01.00

WebsiteFacebook | Twitter | Instagram


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter


*Since I couldn't notice their eating topographic point on the map, I've position map for roughly other house which is nearby the restaurant*

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Hospitalis Resto & Bar (Gandaria, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions