Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Into The Woods


" I took a walk inwards the woods in addition to came out taller than the trees "




Sometimes inwards the weekend when metropolis is but besides boring, I commonly search a house that quite in addition to far from crowd.

I produce honey natures inwards whatever forms. I produce honey beach, mountains, in addition to woods every bit well. But this fourth dimension woods became my alternative for my relaxing weekend.
 
I figured out that inwards Sentul there's a house of nature that fascinating. So concluding weekend, I decided to become to Gunung Pancar, Sentul. This house is total amongst pino trees. Many people commonly become at that spot for camping, corporate squad building, schoolhouse program, hot air springs, pre-wedding photograph session, marriage ceremony celebration, in addition to many nature activities.

It's located at Desa Karang Tengah, Kec. Babakan Madang, Jawa Barat, Indonesia. You tin meet their profile hither Gunung Pancar

I'm using my casual outfit combine amongst my favorite sneakers in addition to then it volition hold upward much easier for me to walk inwards the woods. Here to a greater extent than or less pictures I managed to accept inwards Gunung Pancar.









Entrance to Gunung Pancar






Pine trees



Pine









Trail path



Into the woods



Wood exploring 



Dancing inwards the woods













Sitting at a rock



Wearing my favorite sneakers



Hubby inwards action


Flower peplum summit - Anbosch
White curt - Stradivarius
White Sneakers - Stradivarius
Round Hat - Flea Market at Bangkok


Photos by Reza Sunggiardi


Sumber http://aureliasiska.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Into The Woods. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions