Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Mbah Jingkrak (Setiabudi, Jakarta)

Mbah Jingkrak

(Hello February!)

I know it has been hence long since I posted article inward . (probably some a month, huh?) it's non similar I don't desire to write an article, but I literally convey no fourth dimension to write a decent spider web log ship service due to my hectic working schedule. (sigh!) As the root ship service inward February, I would similar to part virtually hidden gems inward Setiabudi area, introducing an authentic Indonesian eating seat called Mbah Jingkrak!

Interior
Interior
Interior

The eating seat looks similar a huge-and-old Javanese manner menage that has been converted to dining place. The interior powerfulness locomote a petty spooky due to dim lighting in addition to spooky ornamentation such equally those masks hanging on the wall. The outdoor expanse powerfulness locomote amend for yous who prefer house amongst natural lighting although I produce convey ane electrical load virtually the outdoor expanse because of those super hungry mosquitoes! I mean, how tin I consume peacefully piece those mosquitoes sucking my blood?! I promise I am the alone ane who are unlucky plenty to come across those grouping of mosquitoes that day...

Let's instruct started amongst their food!

Ayam Rambut Setan (IDR 24.5k)
Ayam Rambut Setan

Ayam Rambut Setan is ane of the specialty card inward this restaurant, it is basically a fried chicken topped amongst chili. Although it powerfulness seem intimidating at first, it was non equally spicy equally what I idea it would be. The spiciness was only tolerable for me in addition to I produce want they position a petty to a greater extent than spicy boot to this signature menu!

Ayam Leak (IDR 23.5k)
Ayam Leak

Ayam Leak is some other signature card yesteryear Mbah Jingkrak, it is a lightly fried chicken topped amongst chopped onion, chopped chili in addition to herbs. I prefer this ane than the Ayam Rambut Setan because it tasted pretty similar amongst my favorite Balinese manner chicken amongst "sambal matah". Yum!

Tempe Mendoan (IDR 9k)
Tempe Mendoan

Tempe Mendoan is basically thin tempeh battered amongst flour in addition to hence lightly fried. It is quite unlike cast the green fried tempeh as the texture was crispy in addition to soft at the same time. Theirs were skillful although it was a flake oily.

Oseng Daun Pepaya (IDR 15k)
Oseng Daun Pepaya

Oseng Daun Pepaya is stir-fry papaya leaves amongst diverse spices. I'm non a big fan of vegetables in addition to I industrial plant life this ane tasted pretty decent in addition to okay.

Food

Overall, I had a skillful luncheon at Mbah Jingkrak, (it would locomote amend if at that spot were no mosquitoes though..) the nutrient was great, the house is overnice in addition to the service was good. If yous are looking for authentic Indonesian food, particularly if yous dearest spicy food, yous powerfulness desire to endeavor their menu. Best of luck for Mbah Jingkrak!

Mbah Jingkrak
Jl. Setiabudi Tengah No.11, Setiabudi, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 22.30

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Mbah Jingkrak (Setiabudi, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions