Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Collage (Pullman Hotel Fundamental Park, Jakarta)



Collage is an all-day dining eating theatre at Pullman Hotel Central Park, Jakarta. It is the exclusively eating theatre at Pullman Hotel, in addition to thence you lot tin await to uncovering diverse cuisine such equally Indian, Indonesian, Western, Chinese in addition to Japanese cuisine inward Collage. The eating theatre itself opens all-day long, but at that topographic point are for certain fourth dimension for buffet such equally "Brunch Time" every weekend from 11.30 - 15.00.






The eating theatre itself is quite spacious in addition to big equally they could accommodate upwards to 170 people inward total. I create recommend you lot to brand reservation earlier you lot come upwards hither because believe me, it's actually packed particularly on weekend. They volition convey dissimilar topic for brunch every calendar month in addition to the topic for this calendar month is "Indonesian Food Fest" in addition to "Easter Brunch" (for 15-16 April). For exclusively IDR 428k++, you lot tin larn the pleasant brunch sense at Collage.

Let's larn started amongst their food!




I tried to a greater extent than or less of the nutrient there, but I personally love the meat department equally they were serving diverse premium meat such equally wagyu and pork (non-halal). The wagyu was indescribably delicious amongst perfect tenderness in addition to I love the crispiness of the pork peel glazed amongst honey. It's best to consume amongst the sauteed babe potatoes in addition to vegetables!

Wagyu in addition to Pork

On the Indonesian nutrient section, at that topographic point were diverse choice of traditional nutrient but my optic was drawn to those appetizing satay. There are ii choice of satay which are the lamb satay in addition to chicken satay. Oh, in addition to you lot tin add together the peanut sauce past times yourself, in addition to thence you lot tin adapt it according to your liking!

Satay
On the dessert section, equally I came during the Easter Brunch period, at that topographic point were diverse cute bunny-shaped dessert in addition to I bet kids volition definitely love this one. I didn't await much, but seriously the bunny-shaped cookies tasted super delicious in addition to I love the fact that it's non overly sweet. Oh, in addition to I convey to recommend you lot the Strawberry Pudding, it's freaking delicious amongst mild gustatory modality of strawberry in addition to mild score of sweetness. 

Easter Dessert

I besides tried the Zuppa Soup in addition to I constitute it tasted pleasantly delicious amongst crispy in addition to flaky outer layer which was perfect!

Zuppa Soup
Food

The sushi and seafood tasted pretty decent in addition to I could say that the ingredients were fresh although at that topographic point were non many selections of sushi available during that day.

Food

Overall, I had a wonderful Easter Brunch at Collage restaurant, the nutrient itself tasted wonderful, the service was groovy in addition to the house was nice. I could run into the argue on why the eating theatre was real packed during my view because it's definitely worth it to had brunch here. I want best of luck for Collage and thank you lot for having me!

Collage
Hotel Pullman Djakarta Central Park, Jl. Letjen S. Parman, Tanjung Duren, Jakarta
021 29207777

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 06.00 - 23.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Collage (Pullman Hotel Fundamental Park, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions