Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Madagaskar (Plaza Senayan, Jakarta)



Madagaskar is a construct novel eatery amongst jungle concept located at Plaza Senayan. (it's located inward secluded expanse at the fifth flooring almost Applebee). I convey to tell that they did a dandy labor inward decorating the whole place, I bet y'all volition definitely experience similar you're entering an actual jungle when y'all teach inward this place. They also sell several safari themed trade almost the entrance of the restaurant, then y'all could store later or earlier y'all swallow your tiffin or dinner here!











The eatery itself is super huge amongst dining expanse on the get-go flooring in addition to instant floor, I bet they could arrange to a greater extent than than 100 people. There's also a bar department available on the get-go flooring amongst those super cute fauna shaped chair. You could spot several animals ornament hither in addition to at that topographic point in addition to only about of them could fifty-fifty move, I was startled when I saw that at that topographic point is a big monkey caput on the wall almost where I sat (lol!)

Let's teach started amongst their food!

Mollusca Mozzarella Sticks (IDR 68k)
Mollusca Mozzarella Stick

Mollusca Mozzarella Stick is basically deep fried mozzarella cheese coated amongst breadstuff crumbs, it tasted pretty expert although I bet it volition last improve if the cheese was melted in addition to gooey within because I establish the 1 inward my plate was a niggling combat sticky.

Sweet Ostrict BBQ Fries (IDR 48k)
Brown Oryx Fries

Sweet Ostrict BBQ Fries is basically french fries topped amongst chikcen mushroom in addition to smoky BBQ sauce. I know I'm a such trash for fries, but I convey to tell that this fries was then expert that I could fifty-fifty complete two or to a greater extent than plates past times myself!

Yellow Jungle Fowl Tacquitos (IDR 55k)
Yellow Jungle Fowl Tacquitos

Yellow Jungle Fowl Tacquitos is basically a taco filled amongst minced meat in addition to topped amongst guacamole in addition to mayonnaise sauce. This 1 tasted pretty decent amongst a hint of avocado flavour although I establish it was a niggling combat besides bland for my liking.

The Peacock Tandoori (IDR 88k)
The Peacock Tandoori

The Peacock Tandoori is marinated chicken skewers amongst tandoori spice served on a bed of basmati rice. The chicken skewers tasted super expert every bit it was super fragrant in addition to had a tad bid of salty taste, only about of y'all mightiness respect this besides salty, but even then it was good!

Short Rib Black Soup (IDR 140k)
Short Rib Black Soup

The Short Rib Black Soup is definitely non my loving cup of tea because I don't actually similar looking at those huge bones when I swallow something. (except pork ribs, lol!) I tried only about of the meat in addition to I respect the meat was quite tough in addition to difficult to last eaten.


Overall, I had a expert tiffin at Madagaskar, I convey to last honest in addition to said that their nutrient was non outstandingly delicious, only about of them were only so-so although only about of them were expert every bit well. Nevertheless, it's a expert house to experience jungle themed eatery every bit I don't recollect that at that topographic point is whatever other themed eatery similar this inward Jakarta. Last but non least, best of luck for Madagaskar and cheers to Nibble for inviting me!

Madagaskar
Plaza Senayan, Lantai 5, Jl. Asia Afrika, Senayan, Jakarta
021 579 06082

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 11.00 - 23.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Madagaskar (Plaza Senayan, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions