Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Postulate To Viii Michelin-Starred Street Nutrient Inwards Hong Kong!



What's inward your heed when you lot listen well-nigh Hong Kong? For me, I similar a shot retrieve well-nigh a hustle in addition to bustle metropolis alongside a lot of slap-up nutrient in addition to culture. If nosotros are talking well-nigh food, I bet most of you lot convey heard well-nigh the Michelin starred restaurant, equally that agency that the eatery serves slap-up nutrient in addition to it's totally worth to visit. Thus, I brand the mini-guide for you lot who desire to seek the Michelin starred street nutrient inward Hong Kong. (because what's improve than inexpensive in addition to delicious food?)


I know that it is non related, but did you lot know that McDonalds Hong Kong had those sugariness spud flavored H2O ice cream? It's non my loving cup of tea equally I don't actually similar the see of sugariness spud flavored H2O ice cream, but the color was pretty in addition to it's definitely an instagram material! (lol!)

Let's teach started alongside the guide, shall we?

1. Kung Wo Tofu (公和荳品廠)
Fried Tofu in addition to Fish Cakes

Kung Wo Tofu is basically a humble eatery that sells diverse tofu-based nutrient such equally fried tofu, tofu pudding, soy milk, etc. I tried their fried tofu combo which comes alongside super expert fried fish cakes in addition to I dearest the texture of their fried tofu, perfectly crispy on the exterior in addition to soft inward inside.

How Much?
HKD 10-20 per person

Where to Find?
118 Pei Ho Street, Sham Shui Po

Soy Milk
Fried Tofu

2. Mammy Pancake (媽咪雞蛋仔)


Egg Waffle is a pop Hong Kong street nutrient snack in addition to manifestly this i serves i of the best egg waffle inward town. I tried the greenish tea alongside ruddy edible bean i in addition to it tasted pretty decent alongside expert texture. I did comeback hither i time to a greater extent than during my trip to seek the cheese puff i in addition to I prefer the cheese puff rather than the greenish tea due to its perfect crispness. Oh in addition to gear upward to queue equally the house was e'er crowded alongside people.

How Much?
HKD 20-30

Where to Find?
8-12 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui

3. Kee Tsui (奇趣餅家)
Kee Tsui Cookies

Kee Tsui is a bakery that sells diverse form of cookies, breadstuff in addition to it's located at the famous "Fa Yuen Street / Sneaker Street". I tried i of their creation which looks similar cookies in addition to I convey to tell that this i was i of the best cookies that I've ever tried in addition to thence far, it had crispy texture in addition to a tad flake of sweetness, non to cry that the size was super huge!

How Much?
HKD 5-10

Where to Find?
135 Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok

4. Three Potatoes (叁薯)
Shredded Hash Brown alongside Sour Cream

Three Potatoes is a humble stall that sells diverse potato-based snack. I honestly had in addition to thence much expectation on the shredded hash brownish alongside sour cream but this turned out to last only okay. It's a fiddling flake bland for me in addition to I bet it volition sense of savour improve alongside cheese sauce. Oh but the baked spud alongside cheese tasted pretty delicious!

How Much?
HKD 35-40

Where to Find?
Shop 5, 6/F, 30-32A Nullah Road, Mong Kok


5.  Block eighteen Doggie’s Noodle (十八座 狗仔粉)
Noodle

Honestly, I form of forget the cry of the dish, but I did seek the iii best seller nutrient here. (according to the auntie) All of them tasted pretty delicious alongside springy noodle in addition to flavorful broth, but it didn't print me that much..

How Much?
HKD 30

Where to Find?
27A Ning Po Street, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan 佐敦寧波街27A號G/F

6. Hop Yik Tai (合益泰小食)

Hop Yik Tai sells the so-called cheung fun which is basically a slippery rice ringlet served alongside sugariness sauce in addition to peanut sauce. It tasted pretty decent in addition to I produce prefer the peanut sauce rather than sugariness one!

How Much?
HKD 10

Where to Find?
121 Kweilin St, Sham Shui Po

7.  Kwan Kee Store (坤記糕品)
Fried Red Bean Balls

Kwan Kee Store sells diverse Chinese pastries in addition to cake, I tried the fried ruddy edible bean balls in addition to it tasted freaking expert although it was oily. Oh, I'm craving for these similar seriously!

How Much?
HKD 10

Where to Find?
115-117 Fuk Wa Street, Sham Shui Po

8. Fat Boy (第三代肥仔)
Octopus

Fat Boy sells diverse form of skewered innards in addition to octopus, I honestly didn't seek this i because I'm non a big fan of innards in addition to octopus. But according to my friend, this i tasted pretty okay in addition to the mustard has a super potent flavor.

Bonus Features
Oh, in addition to I would similar to portion some other i although it's non Michellin-starred, but honestly who cares well-nigh the honor when they serve super delicious gooey cheese noodles alongside pork cheek? (yes, pork cheek!). The eatery cry is Sunday Kee Cheese Noodle in addition to it's located at Champagne Court, Kimberley Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.

Imagine having a bowl of warm cheesy noodle alongside grilled pork cheek on piece of occupation past times of it, this i was seriously a bomb in addition to I don't heed having this equally my daily meal. (I'm serious!) It costs or in addition to thence HKD sixty per bowl in addition to it's definitely worth it!



I retrieve that's all that I could portion well-nigh some of my culinary journeying during my final trip to Hong Kong. I convey to acknowledge that the metropolis mightiness seem a fiddling flake stressful because the crowd peculiarly on weekend, but that doesn't affair when you lot tin convey expert food, right? Apr has been a busy calendar month for me because I traveled to a lot of house in addition to I definitely had a slap-up fourth dimension despite the tiredness! :)

Last but non least, if you lot convey whatever queries, don't hesitate to drib me a message in addition to I'll last happy to help! :)

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Postulate To Viii Michelin-Starred Street Nutrient Inwards Hong Kong!. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions