Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Ngana Jo (Bendungan Hilir, Jakarta)



Ngana Jo is a Indonesian eating seat that specialized inwards serving Manadonese nutrient which is located at Bendungan Hilir area. To last honest, I tin recall how many times I stimulate got had Manadonese nutrient earlier in addition to I approximate it's roughly 2-3 times? It's non similar I don't similar Manadonese food, but I merely haven't got the gamble to experience it more. (all I think nigh Manadonese nutrient is their super proficient in addition to appetizing corn fritters!)

Food

As for the interior, I stimulate got to nation that it's pretty humble in addition to looked similar mutual eating seat where menage unit of measurement stimulate got their tiffin or dinner. But that's non a work equally nosotros are non talking nigh dining at fancy cafe, right? 

Let's instruct started alongside their food!

Bunga Pepaya (IDR 35k)
Center: Bunga Pepaya; Upper Left: Kakap Bakar Rica

Have y'all e'er tried a nutrient called Papaya Flower? I know it powerfulness audio weird to some people, but it's quite a mutual nutrient inwards Indonesia. The entirely work is, the gustation powerfulness turned out to last super bitter if y'all made a fault inwards processing it. I had to nation that they did a corking project inwards removing the bitter gustation although I don't actually similar it equally I'm non into veggies.

Cakalang Woku (IDR 45k)
Cakalang Woku

Cakalang Woku is basically a form of fish that is served inwards a exceptional soup which was made from diverse spices. I'm going to warn y'all that the soup powerfulness last likewise spicy for those who can't grip spicy food, but trust me, it was super proficient that it made me crave for more!

Ayam Woku (IDR 45k)
Ayam Woku

Ayam Woku is basically chicken meat served alongside the same soup equally Cakalang Woku equally mentioned above. As a non-seafood lover, I personally prefer this ane although this ane also had those "addicting" spicy kick!

Woku

Chicken Satay
Chicken Satay

It doesn't experience similar Indonesian nutrient if there's no satay, don't y'all agree? The chicken meat was skewered in addition to marinated alongside herbs in addition to chili in addition to thus grilled to perfection. Delicious!

Perkedel Jagung - v pcs (IDR 30k)
Perkedel Jagung

This is it, the legendary corn fritters that everyone loves! One affair that I dear from Manadonese corn fritters is their generous total of corn kernels in addition to it was fried to golden brownish alongside perfect degree of crispness!

Overall, I had a corking tiffin at Ngana Jo, the nutrient tasted delicious, the house is okay in addition to the service was nice. It's such a corking experience for me to drive diverse form of Manadonese nutrient in addition to I approximate I'm get-go liking it despite its spiciness. (as I dear spicy food, but I couldn't actually grip it if it's likewise spicy) Best of luck in addition to cheers for having me!

Ngana Jo
Jl. Bendungan Hilir Raya No. 10A, Bendungan Hilir, Jakarta
(021) 5731932

Opening Hours:
Monday - Dominicus : 10.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Ngana Jo (Bendungan Hilir, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions