Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Gudetama Cafe Singapore (Suntec Metropolis Mall, Singapore)



Gudetama Cafe Singapore might hold upward 1 of the argue to see Singapore for those who loves the lazy egg graphic symbol yesteryear Sanrio (I mean, who doesn't beloved these super lazy egg?) It is an official cafe that opened dorsum inwards 2016 at Suntec City Mall in the pump of Singapore. By the way, I'm hapless for non updating the weblog for quite long time, I've been busy alongside daily life in addition to barely got whatever jeopardy (and motivation, lol!) to write novel weblog post. Don't worry, I'm nonetheless unopen to in addition to if y'all follow my instagram, I bet y'all know that I'm nonetheless posting! ;)







I visited the cafe dorsum therefore inwards Oct 2017, therefore the cafe is decorated alongside halloween theme. Honestly, I did non aspect the cafe to hold upward rattling tranquillity in addition to in that place were barely anyone in that place during my visit. Maybe the hype was already over, huh? Anyway, I convey to nation that I prefer the interior hither than the 1 at Taiwan (read my review of Gudetama Chef Taiwan here!), though exterior-wise, the 1 inwards Taiwan nonetheless win alongside gigantic Gudetama sticking on the wall!

Look at how adorable that Gude-Dracula, I'm glad I visited on halloween time!


I simply had my dinner earlier I came to the cafe, therefore I simply tried the dessert in addition to drinks at the Gudetama Cafe Singapore, let's teach started alongside the review of their food!

Gude Pudding (SGD 16.90++)
Gude Pudding

Gude Pudding is caramel flan alongside premium vanilla soft serve, caramelized bananas, apple tree crumble in addition to a crisp sesame orangish tuile. First impression, the Gude Pudding was therefore adorable in addition to the component subdivision was huge, I bet this volition hold upward adept to hold upward shared for two persons. Taste-wise, it tasted pretty decent in addition to I beloved the not-so-sweet caramelized banana which gives crunchy sensation!



Hula Hula (SGD 8.50++)
Hula-Hula

Hula-Hula is basically mango infused rose tea topped alongside fresh strawberries. It was served inwards the scandalize alongside gudetama human face upward on it. It tasted pretty adept in addition to it's also bad that they don't convey the souvenir bottle for the beverages similar the 1 that they convey inwards Taiwan.

Boing Boing

Overall, I had a adept dessert at Gudetama Cafe Singapore, I convey to nation that I did non aspect much virtually the gustation of their nutrient since themed cafe normally focuses on the presentation itself rather than the taste. But it's adept to know that the lineament of their nutrient is non terrible. Though it's a picayune fighting pricey, I create recommend y'all to come upward here, specially if y'all are a Gudetama fan! :D


Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Gudetama Cafe Singapore (Suntec Metropolis Mall, Singapore). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions