Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Oku (Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jakarta)



OKU is a Japanese fine-dining eating seat located at Hotel Republic of Indonesia Kempinski at the pump of Jakarta. As i of the premium restaurants located at premium location, OKU aims to serve best as well as authentic Japanese food. In this holy month, the eating seat had exceptional Iftar Bento packet that starts from IDR 650k++ for three-courses repast including tajil and hot or mutual coldness tea.

Table

The eating seat itself is quite big as well as spacious amongst several VIP rooms available. The interior was beautifully decorated amongst wooden cloth that gives off Japanese eating seat vibe amongst dim lighting to heighten its luxury. The Iftar Bento ready was served inwards a wooden tray amongst wooden dejeuner box which was pretty as well as artistic. It consists of next menu:



There are iv principal courses that y'all tin lead which are Truffle Gyu Don, Chicken Teriyaki Don, Salmon Teriyaki as well as Sukiyaki. I tried their best seller as well as recommended dishes which was Truffle Gyu Don amongst runny onsen egg.

Truffle Gyu Don

As what I've expected, the Truffle Gyu Don tasted superb amongst a rigid flavour of truffle petroleum as well as tender meat, non to lift that the onsen egg was perfect.


Truffle Gyu Don Set

As for the sides, I personally dearest the Oku Aburi Salmon Roll equally it had perfect texture as well as it simply melted inwards my mouth. The salmon flavour was quite subtle as well as I dearest how it did non gustation fishy at all. It has a spicy mayonnaise sauce which gives a spicy kick.

Oku Aburi Salmon Roll
Sukiyaki Set

I bet close of y'all in all likelihood convey known the so-called Oku Karaage because it was i of their signature dishes. The dark karaage tasted pretty satisfying for the optic as well as for the palate. It had a perfect crispness that everyone would love!

Oku Karaage
Salmon Teriyaki Set

Overall, I had an amazing dinner at OKU, their nutrient tasted amazingly delicious, the service was superb as well as the house is great. I've never been thence happy to consume nutrient for thence long as well as I'm glad that OKU exceeded my expectation amongst their amazing food. I e'er dearest nutrient that has bully visual as well as gustation as well as I'd nation that OKU has it all!

Last but non least, thank y'all for having me as well as I wishing best of luck for OKU! :)

Sukiyaki

OKU
Hotel Republic of Indonesia Kempinski, Jl. MH. Thamrin, Thamrin, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 12.00 - 15.00 ; 18.00 - 22.30

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Oku (Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions