Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Burn Downwards Pot (Pik Avenue, Jakarta)



Fire Pot is a Chinese eatery which specialized inward serving diverse Chinese cuisine including shabu-shabu. Apparently, Fire Pot is nether the same management every bit well-known eatery May Star. It is located inward the not-so-new shopping mall inward North Jakarta, PIK Avenue. If I'm non mistaken, I believe Fire Pot is i of the restaurants that opened when the mall commencement opened to public.

Interior
Fire Pot
Interior
Interior
Mini Electronic Stove

The eatery itself is quite big too I believe they could adjust upward to hundred people inward total. The interior of the eatery is decorated alongside modern things too artistic murals that gives off modern silent youthful vibe. Every tabular array is equipped alongside mini electronic stove inward each spot too a tablet that is used for ordering food.

Let's larn started alongside their food!

Baked Baby Lobster alongside Cheese (IDR 73.2k/100g)
Baked Baby Lobster alongside Cheese

Aside the shabu-shabu, they also lead maintain diverse ala carte menu such every bit those Baked Baby Lobster alongside Cheese. The babe lobster was perfectly baked alongside melted cheese on hap of it. It tasted delicious every bit it looks!

Fried Prawn alongside Mayonnaise
Fried Prawn alongside Mayonnaise

One of the "must-order" nutrient every fourth dimension I larn to Chinese restaurant, deep fried prawn coated alongside sweetness too creamy mayonnaise sauce. Perfect!

Fried Squid
Fried Squid

I gauge I but honey fried nutrient too then much that I lead maintain to nation that this i is to a greater extent than or less other "must-order" nutrient every fourth dimension I larn to whatever eatery that served this. I'm non a big fan of seafood (as you lot powerfulness know) due to its smell, but I honey it if they managed to larn rid of the odor similar this!

Fire Pot Soup
Food
Let's larn started alongside the soup set, shall we?

They currently lead maintain half-dozen choices of soup which are Laksa Soup, Chicken Broth Soup, Andy's Soto Broth Soup, Special Cheese Soup, Thailand Tom Yum Soup too Korean Kimchi Soup. I chose the Special Cheese Soup every bit it's pretty unique every bit I lead maintain never had shabu-shabu with cheese sauce before. The resultant is? Wonderful!

Special Cheese Soup

If you're a cheese lover, I produce recommend you lot to endeavor their Special Cheese Soup. It was a niggling fleck creamy alongside correct sum of cheese flavor. (without beingness every bit good salty

Mussel - IDR 38.8k/portion
Signature Koi Fish - IDR 78k/pc

Yogurt Ice Cream (IDR 18.8k)
Yogurt Ice Cream

As for the dessert, I had the yogurt H2O ice cream which is served along alongside mochi and chocolate sticks. It tasted pretty refreshing every bit it had hint of sour flavour from the yoghurt.

Overall, I had a pleasant sense at Fire Pot, the nutrient tasted delicious too unique, (especially the cheese broth) the service was expert too the house is nice. I bet this house volition endure expert to lead maintain menage unit of measurement dinner every bit everyone could savor this form of food. Thanks for having me too I want best of luck for Fire Pot!




Fire Pot
PIK Avenue Mall, Lantai 1, Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta

Opening Hours:
Monday - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 22.00

Instagram

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:


Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Burn Downwards Pot (Pik Avenue, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions