Things to do in Bali Travel Map: Creative Fine Art Infinite : Lawangwangi


“...AND THEN, I HAVE NATURE AND ART AND POETRY, AND IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, WHAT IS ENOUGH?”

-- Vincent Van Gogh




Couple months agone I went to Bandung, Indonesia. Most visited finish if yous remain inwards Jakarta.
Normally it volition took two hours driving from DKI Jakarta to Bandung ( no traffic yesteryear all agency ),

I went to Dago area, where I flora out almost i fine art infinite inwards that house called Lawangwangi (http://lawangwangi.com/)

Too bad when I went there, the fine art infinite was beingness renovated then I tin non saw their masterpiece.
But no worries, I yet enjoying the place. The breath-taking scenery of nature, outdoor place, in addition to or then of arts and crafts that I tin saw.




Breath-taking scenery at Lawangwangi fine art infinite (Bandung)


I ever dearest taking photograph outdoor, equally it best for Sun lighting in addition to the breezing air current equally well.



Outdoor View




Wooden Craft




Monalisa on the wall




Silver statue



Wooden Statue

Me in addition to Mi Lova


For it best scenery or photograph session yous should larn at that topographic point yesteryear 10.00 am inwards the morning.

Photos by Reza Sunggiardi



Lawangwangi Creative Space
Jl. Dago Giri 99A, Mekarwangi,
(022) 7410 5607

Sumber http://aureliasiska.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Things to do in Bali Travel Map: Creative Fine Art Infinite : Lawangwangi. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions