Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali:Welcoming Kose Cosmeport Japan To Indonesia [Event + Review]


I’m hither to truly practise a review of Clear Turn Sheet Masks past times Kose Cosmeport which officially but launched inwards Indonesia! I know that peradventure yous experience similar yous receive got seen this canvas mask somewhere? And yep yous are correct! This canvas mask is hence pop inwards Nippon as well as a lot of people truly practise ‘jastip’, good I did. And practise yous retrieve when I was sponsored past times Kose for a tour to their caput constituent inwards Tokyo lastly year? I brought domicile many of this also




But earlier nosotros truly instruct downwards to business, permit me inform yous of something real of import now, that Kose Cosmeport has REALLY launched inwards Indonesia, equally nosotros all witnessed the kick-off resultant lastly Tuesday at Four Seasons Indonesia. This agency that yous tin seriously choose handgrip of their products at your nearest drug stores, practise non receive got to become all the way to Nippon or pay person to purchase for you.


Let me tell a chip almost the event, hence the resultant started alongside some Japanese trip the low-cal fantastic which was in all probability ceremonial, enjoyed these though. Reminds me of the fun times I had inwards Nippon alongside Kose too.


Then, a peel aid launch e'er needs to live topped off alongside a goodness peel talk, this fourth dimension from diverse speakers, starting from doctor Edwin Tanihaha, an skillful In skin, obviously, hence Ms. Nurhayatini equally the Product Manager of Kose Cosmeport Indonesia, as well as finally Ms. Yuanita Christiani equally a purpose model for the production usage. Well, nix beats getting novel infos almost our skin!



So Kose Cosmeport brought inwards at to the lowest degree iv of their amazing brands, which were: SUNCUT (sun protection products), SOFTYMO (gentle cleansing products), JE L’AIME (distinctive pilus products), as well as CLEAR TURN (the ‘IT’ Sheet Masks inwards Nippon which has been the release 1 Sheet Mask inwards Nippon for 8 consecutive years).


Trust me when I say, Kose had been real sort to truly deliver me the whole bundle of everything, all of the iv brands combined, for me to pamper myself well. Hence, I am going to part alongside yous guys almost each of them!


JE L’AIME - Do You Treat Your Crown Well?

Now how almost nosotros verbalize a chip almost pilus products, since many girls receive got truly forgotten to receive got aid of hair, the crown, as well as focuses to a greater extent than on skin. I am non proverb it is wrong, but it in all probability would live fifty-fifty to a greater extent than perfect if yous also receive got aid of your crown, right Princess? I practise honey to receive got aid of my hair, as well as I receive got been real selective inwards choosing pilus products, peculiarly when it comes to Shampoo, because it is definitely something our pilus deals alongside everyday, or every 2 days, as well as I think it is almost similar the most of import constituent of your pilus products.


This Je L’aime serial confirmed on non having silicone nor sulfate inwards their products, as well as using natural ingredients similar Lavender as well as Calendula for extra moisturization without leaving pilus oily. I tried in i lawsuit as well as I liked the shampoo hence much, because it has fresh floral as well as fruity scents, as well as it creates book to my hair, making it bouncy as well as non weighing it downwards because of the less sum of crude left. The ends also experience softer as well as silkier.


SOFTYMO - Have You Cleansed Well?

Softymo gain is a gain of cleansers that cleans makeup as well as dirt of whatever sort from face, leaving it moisturised, takes away dead peel cells, as well as takes aid of pores. Now that is a lot for a cleanser. That itself is already plenty argue why I needed to travail them out. Also non to cite that this i is Yuanita’s favorite cleansing product.


First, the Speedy Cleansing Oil. It contains mineral crude as well as jojoba oil, which removes everything, including sunscreen from your face, truthful to the fact that some facial washes practise not. It is ultimately fragrance-free, which I super similar because equally yous all know I truly similar my aspect upward products unscented more. I solely needed to job 1,5 pumps to rub build clean my whole aspect upward for but about 10 seconds, as well as it certain does the job.


The 2nd step, is e'er facial wash, as well as this fourth dimension I am trying out this Softymo Washing Foam Hyaluronic Acid. The formula is thick as well as creamy, but it transforms to foamy cloud in i lawsuit yous rub alongside water. It is real economist since yous tin solely job 2 dots of products at most per i use. Can lastly a lifetime?


SUNCUT - Are You Fully Covered?

Here comes the sun! As much equally yous as well as I honey the sun, nosotros both know that in that place are definitely some well-known downsides of Sun rays, such equally creating nighttime spots, burnt skin, bla bla. Then nosotros definitely demand to instruct our peel good protected spell nosotros play nether the sun.


So this Sun covert has SPF 50 PA++++. It has low-cal texture, non sticky, as well as it is spray, hence yous don’t demand to instruct your hands muddy :D The content is liquid as well as transparent, as well as absorbs super quickly.


CLEAR TURN - Extra Care Maybe?

Now onto my favorite part, canvas masks! Need I cite over again that this i is the release i canvas mask inwards Nippon for 12 years. And nosotros all know Japanese women/girls are known for their babe skin, hence could this live their secret?


Let us receive got a petty peek to their production informations, duh, everything is written inwards Nippon but I was able to get together some of import informations, similar the facts that they receive got 3 variants, Clear Turn White Mask Hyaluronic Acid, ‘Clear Turn White Mask Collagen & ‘Clear Turn White Mask Vitamin C. Mine were the vitamin C ones.


Each canvas masks contains 22ml of beauty essence, equally written on the packaging, as well as the canvas masks are made out of Bemliese (cotton fiber) that specially chosen for best absorption. When I opened the packaging I could totally encounter that the canvas mask was DRENCHED, equally inwards super moisture of goodness.



Can yous encounter how drenched it was? It also had no scent, no color, no oil, no alcohol (ethanol), but pure goodness. It is non everyday that canvas masks are this wet, yous know.


So I tried them on. It definitely had some cooling sensation, I wonder how fifty-fifty greater it would live if I had lay them within a refrigerator.. Oh as well as they also had oculus covers, which I did non lay on when I took the pic, but equally a pro tip: damn they truly know how to instruct us relaxed. Close the oculus lid masks for total relaxation. It solely needed 10 minutes, but I certain can’t resist extra minutes.


Now afterward the masking time, if yous guys had seen on my instagram story, I definitely had shared how my peel felt MUCH moisturised as well as glowing right afterward I took off the mask. It was instant for me. I saw redness going away, the coloration but got better, to a greater extent than fifty-fifty alongside no extra redness. It but gave me an extra boost. Like they said, masks volition assist yous moisturize, soothe, detox, as well as brightens. True for this one!


One box contains v canvas masks, as well as that should live plenty for yous to experience the goodness, hence yous tin upgrade to a bigger, to a greater extent than affordable laid that contains to a greater extent than canvas masks inwards it. Where to get? Your nearest drug stores; Watsons, Guardian, Natural Farm dan Health as well as beauty drugstores.


Needless to say, I think yous guys know already how much I similar the products, hence stem them on their Instagram @kosecosmeportid, as well as cheers to @cchannel_id for having me.

See yous next!



Sumber http://feliciamarcellina.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali:Welcoming Kose Cosmeport Japan To Indonesia [Event + Review]. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions