Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Fatty Straw (Kelapa Gading, Jakarta)

Exterior

(Hello Saturday!)

Finally, it's Sabbatum too it's my fourth dimension to write novel post! It's actually busy at locomote these days too I actually don't receive got whatever fourth dimension to write during weekdays, too therefore I tried to write a novel postal service every weekend. Today, I would similar to utter nearly the cafe that serves master dear boba called Fat Straw located inwards North Jakarta, specifically at Kelapa Gading. The house itself is quite difficult to honor because it is located quite far from other restaurants, but you lot tin rely on map that I receive got attached at the halt of this post!

Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Interior
Outdoor Area

The house is quite big too spacey, I consider they tin arrange upward to lxx people. They receive got indoor too outdoor seating area, I opted indoor seating expanse because it was freaking hot that day. The ornamentation is to a greater extent than oftentimes than non filled amongst wooden things too I love the super obese bee which is known to hold out their icon. I am the alone client when I arrived that day, but I heard from the server that most people take-away their beverages rather than dine-in at the restaurant.

Let's larn started amongst their beverages too snack!

Matcha Milk Tea + Honey Boba - Large (IDR 25k + 3k)
Matcha Milk Tea + Honey Boba

(My offset impression for this imbibe was unique!)

The imbibe is served inwards super obese loving cup only similar its cite 'Fat Straw'. The dark-green tea season was mild too it went actually good amongst their signature dear boba. The boba is coated amongst dear too therefore it had a lilliputian chip sweetness too dear season when you lot chew it. The sense of savour was pretty decent too unique compared to other milk tea drink.

Matcha Milk Tea + Honey Boba

Ice Milk Drink (IDR 28k)
Ice Milk Drink

(Another obese cup!)

The server recommended this imbibe to me because it's claimed equally ane of their best seller. Ice Milk Drink contains fresh milk, caramel, egg pudding too their signature dear boba. The fresh milk was non actually sweetness too the hint of sweetness came from the caramel. The egg pudding tasted pretty decent too the dear boba was delicious. Oh, don't forget to mix this imbibe past times shaking it offset earlier you lot imbibe it!

Ice Milk Drink

Popcorn Chicken (IDR 32k)
Popcorn Chicken

I've gotta tell that they receive got express alternative of snacks too eventually this ane became my alternative that day. Popcorn Chicken is battered amongst flour too sprinkled amongst basil too pepper. The appearance mightiness non hold out actually appealing, but the sense of savour was surprisingly good. The basil too pepper did a groovy labor inwards elevating the whole sense of savour of this dish, though I flora in that location were to a greater extent than flour than the chicken meat.

Popcorn Chicken
Food

Overall, my view to Fat Straw was okay, the beverages too snacks they served tasted pretty decent, the house was decorated nicely too totally suit my liking too the service was pretty good. I receive got to tell that they already receive got their signature dish (honey boba) too prissy place, but I intend that they should come upward up amongst approximately other vivid persuasion to attract to a greater extent than customers. Because you lot know, people these days are too therefore into cute too good-looking food. I wishing best of luck for Fat Straw!

Fat Straw
Jl. Kelapa Nias Raya, Blok QB v No. 6, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
(021) 45840709

Opening Hours:
Monday - Fri: 10.00 - 23.00
Sat - Lord's Day : 10.00 - 24.00

Facebook

Get latest update on your feed!
Follow me on:

Sumber http://soompeat.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Bali Travel Attractions Map and Things to do in Bali: Fatty Straw (Kelapa Gading, Jakarta). Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions